Author Topic: Have Clubs Changed?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Have Clubs Changed?
« on: October 25, 2016, 05:34:19 PM »
I'm in the fifth generation of a multi-generation game file and am trying to rid the simverse of its many ghosts.
Many of the clubs are filled mostly by ghosts and I used to be able to take over a club, kick everyone out, then delete the club.

When I tried this today, I see that the club doesn't disappear. It simply fills up with new sims (but not my sim, the former leader), some of which are ghosts.
Since I'm not playing an immortal dynasty challenge, I guess I'm permitted to simply evict them from houses then use Manage Households to delete ghost-only households.

I guess I was just surprised today that clubs behave differently now. I don't need all those clubs nor all those ghosts!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Have Clubs Changed?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 09:02:11 PM »
The only thing I can think of is that the last Maxis made clubs don't ever get deleted just so there are at least some NPC run clubs in the world. Other than that I really don't know as I haven't even managed to play past one generation recently as *cough* I'm so bored! I haven't had a game where the original Maxis made clubs have died out. 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Have Clubs Changed?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 09:10:29 PM »
Hmmmm, I tried the delete Club Cosplay and Covalent Bonds, but there are still 7-8 Maxis-made clubs left so they aren't dying out from my perspective.

Whenever my game starts behaving differently, I always wonder if it's a general change (for everyone) or if my game is acting up (happens a lot, lol).

Oh well, I'm just going to go delete ghost-only households in Manage Worlds the next time I play.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.