Author Topic: Adventure; Trapped in Basement, Egypt  (Read 2350 times)

Offline clickerjac

• Nooboo
Adventure; Trapped in Basement, Egypt
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:50:35 PM »
I'm having trouble getting started on this adventure because the market trader who live in the house (7 market view?) is hardly ever home! I think I need marketplace keystones to access the basement from the market place rather than the house.  It's just a hunch. I just need a few pointers as to where I find any of the relevant keystones as my sim is just searching randomly & wasting a lot of time. Any help would be great!
I solved it!! Hooray!!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Adventure; Trapped in Basement, Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 11:37:37 AM »
Hi clickerjac, If this isn't too late, could you be a little more specific? What is the name of the adventure? Which foreign land is it in? There is one area in the Market place that does need a special keystone in every foreign world, but that is gotten through other adventures. The main opening/switch to the marketplace basement is (in China, the grassy area in front, and in Egypt, just behind the marketplace. I don't think there are any switches except for maybe a divewell in France.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline clickerjac

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 01:25:21 PM »
Hi Sonshine,
I gave up on this adventure with one particular Sim but would still like to try it!

It is in Egypt and as far as I remember the Adventure is simply called 'Trapped in Basement' I think a relative of one of the market traders at Al-Simhara market is trapped down there and an adventurous Sim needs to go and disarm traps. However as the market trader (Possibly the food merchant) is hardly ever home it seems that the only way in is from the cellars under the market place but to open the most likely looking door you need the Market Place Keystone which I have been unable to locate. I'm hoping someone has done this adventure and can help me find the market Place Keystone. The Sim I was playing was an experienced adventurer having explored a lot of tombs in Egypt and China and had even got his hands on Pangu's Axe but this flummoxed him!!

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
It's been a long time since I've done any of the tomb adventures, but I do remember having an issue where the adventure required a sim to let me into their house, except the sim had moved out so no one lived there, so I couldn't visit.  I ended up using edit town to move someone in.  This might work for you, too, except just add a sim to that household instead. 

anything