Author Topic: [BUG] Food tray stuck in hand  (Read 1987 times)

Offline MacAllen

• Nooboo
[BUG] Food tray stuck in hand
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:30:55 AM »
It used to be now and again, no it is every time she cooks.  She finishes, has the food tray in one hand, and a serving in the other.  She can set the serving down, sits down, then stands up, the rest of the food is stuck on her other hand.  She can do no other task until I ResetSim her, and I have to do it every time she cooks/bakes/gourmet, etc.  It used to be that she only did it when she was hungry, and wanted a serving, but now she does it all of the time.

Any ideas?  I have all expansions, no mods, straight up Origin install.  Is there a mod or script that auto-fixes this?  There used to be one for Sims 3, a mod that was like a fly swatter for bugs and out of range stuff, but I've not seen one for Sims 4.

Thanks in advance.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Food tray stuck in hand
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 02:54:59 AM »
This sounds like a familiar bug that's been around awhile. Here's a thread at AHQ that has some tips to try.

[OPEN] Sim has <...> stuck to their <...>
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sim-has-lt-gt-stuck-to-their-lt-gt/m-p/3512003
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.