Author Topic: Can't plan outfits or change appearance on vampire toddlers/children  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Hey guys,

The only way for me to edit these kids' clothes and hair is by accessing closets/mirrors with an adult sim and then cycle through to the toddles/children. Maybe it is a bug...
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Can't plan outfits or change appearance on vampire toddlers/children
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
@Nindigo
Just a question in response to your question (not a solution): Dressers don't work?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:27:27 AM »
@oshizu Dressers don't work. Sorry I wrote closets, but meant dressers. English is not my native language. *blush*
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Hechicera

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 12:22:16 PM »
I think it is a bug, and I think I had it on the family I played right before Vampires came out but with toddlers. The toddlers in that house could only use one "child" dresser, and no others.

I just tested in my family with, right now, one vampire toddler and one regular toddler. Both toddlers could use the "cubby" stacked container one that came with toddlers, the small child one in the children's furniture and one of the full size adult ones. So it is not bugged for me in my newer game.

I've had the interactions on several other things bug out recently, and have had to clear cache and replace object to get them back.