Author Topic: [BUG] Baby's father automatically moved in?!  (Read 1757 times)

Offline jmop

• Nooboo
[BUG] Baby's father automatically moved in?!
« on: January 29, 2017, 12:29:18 AM »
I don't like to have many sims to control when I am playing, so when I decided to have a kid I made my sim (female) to "Try for baby" with a guy she was dating. He wasn't even her boyfriend! Well, she got pregnant, the baby was born, but when I aged up and the baby became a toddler the father (with who my sim was not envolved whatsoever) came to my house and didn't leave anymore! There isn't the "Ask to leave" option. He's there for two days, but he is not part of my house hold! I don't want him there, I want him gone! I didn't asked him to move in with her, he just did! I don't know what to do!

I already searched for cases similar to mine to see if there is a solution or whatever, but I couldn't find it!

Ps.: First time posting here, so if I did something I didn't supposed to, I'm really sorry!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Baby's father automatically moved in?!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 01:35:59 AM »
I don't know if this is exactly the same issue that your experiencing, but it sounds similar enough that I thought I'd mention it.

[OPEN] Toddler parent living in different household not leaving
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Toddler-parent-living-in-different-household-not-leaving/td-p/5823789

If it's not, you may want to report your issue, as it may be a new bug.

Report Bugs On AHQ Forum (Where & HowTo)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21467.0
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jmop

• Nooboo
Re: Baby's father automatically moved in?!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 03:46:34 PM »
Yes, it is! Thank you!

Offline Lexcee

• Nooboo
Re: [BUG] Baby's father automatically moved in?!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:26:47 PM »
Also I had something similar happen where my sim was having an affair. After wohoo sim wouldn't leave. I asked her to leave, and used the cheat mod to make her leave and she still wouldn't, so I invited her to another lot and was able to get rid of her that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: [BUG] Baby's father automatically moved in?!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »
In the worst case, if these sims are impossible to get rid of, delete them in manage households. I know it doesn't solve the bug but it's still better than nothing...

anything