Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1256502 times)

loveSims

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3765 on: July 27, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »
Welcome to the forum donatello! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #3766 on: July 27, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
Welcome everyone new!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #3767 on: July 30, 2012, 06:39:30 AM »
Hi, I'm Dextra2! But you can call me Dex! I got Sims3 about.... a few months ago, and found this website by googleing 'sims3 cheat codes'. Crime DOES pay.  ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

loveSims

« Reply #3768 on: July 30, 2012, 07:46:17 AM »
Welcome, Dex! ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3769 on: July 30, 2012, 09:54:37 AM »
Welcome, Ashleigh, Bizzy, Donatello and Dex! :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #3770 on: July 30, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Dex!
Hi, I'm Dextra2! But you can call me Dex! I got Sims3 about.... a few months ago, and found this website by googleing 'sims3 cheat codes'. Crime DOES pay.  ;D
That was how I found this forum to!
I love rain!

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #3771 on: August 01, 2012, 11:23:28 PM »
Welcome to all the newbies and oldies. There are so many resources available for us simmers. It's too cool for words. When I was looking for a forum - I don't know how many years ago, I stopped here and have never left.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.  8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3772 on: August 02, 2012, 09:52:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Dex! 

I noticed this in your signature: 
Or about my doggies
.  It's always especially nice to welcome another dog lover to the forum.  I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline cuddlejunkie1

• Nooboo
« Reply #3773 on: August 02, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
Hi 
   I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new convert to Sims3 on the PC, and quite  addicted or at least obsessed at the moment. Although I am able to drag myself away from the game to do things like say work, and working on getting things like house cleaning done (I wasn't doing much of that before the game so in many ways it is kinda helpful.) Any way I live in the DC metro area, and work as early interventionist (I am special education teacher for children three and under essentially) and live with my husband, and two cats. I hope I haven't said too much  I just wanted to indroduce myself.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3774 on: August 02, 2012, 11:14:14 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Cuddlejunkie!  Thanks for telling us about yourself and your household.  There are a lot of animal lovers here, and I think you'll fit right in.  I hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

loveSims

« Reply #3775 on: August 02, 2012, 11:57:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum cuddlejunkie! You have such a fun username. :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
« Reply #3776 on: August 02, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Cuddlejunkie I hope you enjoy your stay here! I agree with lovesims, you have a fun username ;)
I love rain!

Offline Cassi

• Nooboo
« Reply #3777 on: August 02, 2012, 01:38:45 PM »
Hi everybody! I'm happy to be part of this forum! I've been playing sims since sims 2 and been addicted ever since. My favorite things to do are building houses, gardening, fishing, explore tombs and make big families. I always play with freewill off to prevent my sims from doing stupid things and because for me playing is to control every thing they do. I don't like to just sit and watch them. It doesn't feel like I'm playing then. I love the Union Cove world! Happy simming :)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
« Reply #3778 on: August 02, 2012, 02:22:59 PM »
Welcome Cassi, I hope that you enjoy this amazing forum just like I do!
I love rain!

Offline StarryEyedDreamer

• Nooboo
    • My Sims 3 Page
« Reply #3779 on: August 05, 2012, 12:12:27 AM »
Well, hello there, fellow simizens ;)

My name is Ashley and I've lurked on this site for a good while--until now!

Hmm, what to say about me...my dream is to join the anthropology field as I think human origin and the cultural remains they leave behind are fascinating. I'm also very keen on details and observing the human psyche; Which got me thinking, the fact that I am practically in love with Sims is no surprise considering this information. Last July I adopted a black cat that I affectionately dubbed "Felix", which means "lucky". You see, no one wanted him ever since he was a wee little kitten because he was pitch black and all of his siblings were not. Not good when you're born in a superstitious town. A lovely woman fostered him his whole life (got him when he was 1 yr 3 mo). I actually had seen another black cat at Petsmart and had called in. That kitty had been adopted but the lady who broke the news was the one who fostered Felix. The rest is--as they say--history ;D

I wanted to edit all kinds of nifty things for my profile but unfortunately right now it only gives me the option to delete my account.

You'll come to find that I am a polite and kind person as long as you are to me, and if I can bring a smile to your face or even make your day slightly better, it brings me true happiness :)

P.S. My first post contained questions about Union Cove in case anyone knows those answers.
Off saving Zelda *again*

anything