Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252082 times)

Offline Supermanfan

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5370 on: April 25, 2018, 10:10:22 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is Superman's and I just joined the forums today. I have been playing Sims 3 off and on since 2009 and Carl's Guide has really helped out. I really love reading stories on here. I do have one question, how do you edit your profile?
brandontaylor615

FYI, my name isn't really Brandon Taylor, it is just a name I used for one of my favorite Sims.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5371 on: April 25, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »
New members need to have 5 posts before they can edited their profile, this is to help curb spamming. The Profile option will not show up until a new member has 5 posts.

See our FAQs post linked below for more member related questions:

Member Information - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9871.msg195952#msg195952
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Supermanfan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5372 on: April 25, 2018, 03:51:28 PM »
Okay, Thank you.
brandontaylor615

FYI, my name isn't really Brandon Taylor, it is just a name I used for one of my favorite Sims.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5373 on: April 25, 2018, 04:12:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Supermanfan !

Oh look, you have 3 posts already! XD
You'll reach 5 posts in a heartbeat.

Offline MissSeaGal

• Nooboo
« Reply #5374 on: April 30, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
Hello Everyone!
My name is Ashley, and I'm obsessed with all things Sims.
I've been simming since the very first sims game came out, got copies from our local library and I've been hooked ever since.
I'm a stay at home mom to an amazing three year old who is already loving watching mom play!
Last year my laptop that I used to play Sims 3 died, and my husband bought a Xbox so I started playing on Xbox.
I have every EP available for Xbox except GTW and Dine Out.
Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5375 on: April 30, 2018, 11:55:21 PM »
Hello @MissSeaGal and welcome to the forum!

Haha, I also had a laptop overheat and die while playing The Sims 3. :D
Hope you enjoy your forum experience! This is a nice community. :D

Offline MissSeaGal

• Nooboo
« Reply #5376 on: May 01, 2018, 12:02:06 AM »
Hello @MissSeaGal and welcome to the forum!

Haha, I also had a laptop overheat and die while playing The Sims 3. :D
Hope you enjoy your forum experience! This is a nice community. :D
Thanks! Looking forward to it.
I think it was just too old, didn't help that i had every EP on there.
Poor thing lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SuperCoolRachael

• Nooboo
« Reply #5377 on: May 01, 2018, 10:56:22 PM »
Hello! My name is Rachael. I've loved all the Sims games, but lately, I've been getting back into 3, because World Adventures is my favorite EP of all time! Carl's Sims 3 Guide has been a godsend. I use the Sims 4 guide a lot, too! I look forward to talking to everyone about our favorite life simulator!

Offline aria92

• Nooboo
« Reply #5378 on: May 03, 2018, 11:36:09 AM »
Hi there!

My name is Ari. I'm a newly minted elementary school teacher, and I've been an avid Sims player since the very beginning of The Sims 1! I'm a huge fan of the Legacy challenge- and I just started my very first legacy blog! Mostly as a way of keeping myself accountable to the rules and restrictions of the challenge and also just to practice using a blog and website tools while doing something I love!

If you want to check it out- find it at "viridivalues.weebly.com". Any and all comments or views would be greatly appreciated! I'll also be opening up a poll for voting soon!  ;)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5379 on: May 06, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
Hi all! As you can see by my number of posts, I'm not actually new here, but, I've been AWOL off and on for the last year. I thought maybe it's time to introduce myself to the newbies of the Forum and remind the oldbies that I'm still here :-)

A friend introduced me to this Forum way back in 2012 (yup, that's why I have the year in my name lol) and I haven't regretted a day of my membership! This is one of the nicest Sims Forums out there (possibly THE nicest, but I'm trying to be diplomatic and tactful since I do belong to other nice Sims Forums as Ravenangel888 which is also my Origin name).

This place has it all, and a bag of chips too! Well, not a literal bag of chips, but... Where was I? Oh, yes. You will love this Forum as much as the rest of us do after being here for even the briefest amount of time. My advice: check out the stories if you want a nice relaxing time, and the challenges if relaxing just isn't your thing :-) the Tournaments and Contests will also kick your Simming into overdrive and have you achieving feats you didn't think were possible!

Okey dokie, I'm off to catch up on some stories ;-) see y'all around the Boards and Welcome to Carl's!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline LBelle2015

• Nooboo
« Reply #5380 on: May 10, 2018, 12:52:12 PM »
Hello Simmers! My name is Liz and I've played Sims for more years than I can remember. I have been a lurker on these forums and spent lots of time reading the stories and challenges. I like to play the Drifter challenges and have made some attempts at Legacy challenges (I admire you simmers that are so creative with the stories!) I enjoy building and I plan on giving the building challenge a try. My Origin name is the same, and you can find some of my builds there. Thank you for such a great forum and guide!

Offline Erosaf

• Nooboo
« Reply #5381 on: May 13, 2018, 11:08:54 PM »
Hi there!
I'm a long time sims 3 player and am thinking of making a legacy style story focused on my Blackmore family. I'm looking forward to getting to know the other players on here as well.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5382 on: May 13, 2018, 11:49:17 PM »
@SuperCoolRachael   
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your visits to the forum!

@aria92
Welcome to the forum. This is a very friendly and supportive forum community.
This thread is probably not the best place to publicize your blog, I'm afraid. All the writers and readers of legacy challenge stories are over on the Stories thread.

@Magpie2012
I'm obviously the wrong person to be welcoming you back to this forum. I hope life has been treating you well!

@LBelle2015
Howdy Liz! Welcome to the forum! Personally, I'm excited to hear that you're into multi-generational challenges (which I also love) and building challenges (erm, not my strong point but I still enjoy them a lot). I hope you're looking forward to Build Challenge #3 as much as everybody else is! :D

@Erosaf
Hello there! Best wishes on your upcoming Blackmore family story!

Offline mousef

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5383 on: May 30, 2018, 06:18:46 AM »
Hey all, I'm Mouse
I've been lurking here for a while. I can't run The Sims 3 on my potato and The Sims 4 feels lackluster to me, so the challenges have been a great help to keep the game interesting. I also love reading your stories, hopefully soon I'll be sharing my own

Offline Jensaiu

• Nooboo
« Reply #5384 on: June 16, 2018, 09:32:23 AM »
I am Jensaiu, I have been an avivid sims fan since 2002. When I first played it on the playstation 2. I just went wild and knew this was the game for me. But then when I discovered that it was on pc in 2009 that was right up my alley. I have been dedicated to the sims 2 since then. I have the sims 3 as well, but the sims 2 will always have my vote as the best game ever. ;D