Author Topic: Ambitions Private Investigator questions  (Read 1272 times)

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
Ambitions Private Investigator questions
« on: May 29, 2017, 12:52:41 AM »
Hello,

Recently I started a Sim in the Private Investigator field of Ambitions.  Two issues I have questions about:

1.  After solving a case, I was told that I had the Private Eye frosted door in my inventory.  Do I need to create my own office on a residential lot, or can I purchase an empty house or apartment and make that into an office?  Or should I create an office in the house my Sim currently lives in?  Since my Sim initially was in the Professional sports career, he has acquired enough simoleans to do either.

2.  When my Sim went on a stakeout, I got a message recommending that a van would be useful in doing this.  Is that true? 

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Ambitions Private Investigator questions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:44:23 AM »
I've only tried playing the Private Eye career once or twice. As Ambition careers are buggy.

My Sim has never received the door. But I'm assuming that you can put it in your residential home lot if you so choose.

I'm not sure on question 2 as I'm not sure what advantage a van would give a Sim on a stakeout.

When I played the career, all my Sim would do is "hide" behind bushes or I'd have them dig through the garbage cans to get "evidence".
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.