Author Topic: Issue with Grey Underwear from CC creation  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Donkey2323

• Nooboo
Issue with Grey Underwear from CC creation
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:52:05 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand? I downloaded a bunch of CC a few weeks ago and I've been having issues with my sims in CAS since then. Both my male and female sims are found to be wearing a set of grey underwear underneath the default underwear and I can no longer change the skin tone of any of my sims, while I can click on different skin tones it never changes on the sim itself. I've tried a number of things, including removing my CC and mods and running the game through the 'repair' option in Origin, but nothing seems to be helping. It is happening consistently across all of my sims, whether already existing or newly created. Has anyone else run across this problem before or has any ideas on what could be causing it?
Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Issue with Grey Underwear from CC creation
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »
This issue is most likely caused by outdated mod/cc. Try moving your mods folder to the desktop (for testing purposes). - As mods/cc can really mess up a game. Make it not work correctly. Try the game again as a way of troubleshooting.

If you find that the problem is resolved without your mods/cc folder. That means you'll need to go through that folder to find out which is outdated.

If you need help with this, please see the post linked below:

Custom Content and Mods (Install/Remove/Organize/Fix)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=23495.msg410220#msg410220
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.