Author Topic: Can't find the Cave?  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Shay

• Townie
Can't find the Cave?
« on: November 12, 2017, 05:52:27 PM »
I cannot find the entrance to the secret area. I'm so frustrated.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Can't find the Cave?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »
Shay, I actually have to look for it every time myself.
What I do is go first to the smaller fishing area (without the waterfall), then I walk away from the water and hug the mountains more or less until I see the brambled entrance to the cave.
Have you checked Carl's Guide for Outdoor Retreat? He has a screenshot showing where it is in relation to the Ranger's Station.

Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 08:59:01 PM »
yes. but I still cannot find it. I have found it before too, just not this time. Thanks for the help.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:24:21 PM »
I did what you said and I still cannot find it. can you find it while the game is paused? can you send a screen shot showing the path? any help would be appreciated.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:33:18 PM »
@Shay   I'm not sure if these image will get you to the cave entrance, but this is how I try to orient myself to reach the cave.

Start at the smaller fishing area in National Park (the one without the waterfall) and head in the direction with your back to the water, along the rocky hills on your left.

It's not a marked or clear path from the water to this point, but you'll eventually see two large boulders on each side.
(These boulders aren't far from the grilling area.)
Walk between them and keep heading in the same general direction, along the rocky hills on your left.

Eventually, you'll pass a slope on your left. This means you're getting very close.
At this point, even if you direct your sim to walk straight foward, they will make a curved path around the trees on the right.

Very soon, you will see the brambled entrance to the cave ahead of you.

Hope this helps, Shay.  Good luck!

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 11:48:46 PM »
your the best, thanks

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 01:56:53 AM »
I found it. I took m sim hiking in the wilderness and found the entrance. Yeah. If it was a snake it would have bit me, lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.