Author Topic: Triplets Toddlers - Xbox One  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Pazzie

• Nooboo
Triplets Toddlers - Xbox One
« on: January 07, 2018, 04:14:08 AM »
My Sim gave birth to triplets, OMG my thoughts were, but realised you could aged them up, which I did. So now I have triplets toddlers, and yes they are very cute but still very hard to get everything done - like feeding, bathing, toilet, fixing, cleaning, sleeping and that’s just with my two adult sims. I’m finding it impossible to cope with the toddlers and have threats of them being taking away :-X.

Any tips for this to keep everyone happy with all their needs. I’ve tried a nanny and all he seems to do is stand there watching them running around with green steam coming off them  :D. Or even just sitting about watching telly  >:(. I was hoping that by hiring a nanny you wouldn’t need to worry about the children, he would do it for you, but obviously I was wrong in thinking.

Maybe I should get rid of two of them as the house isn’t big enough when they get older.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Triplets Toddlers
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 04:53:56 PM »
These tips are for the PC version but I think they should still work.
I think having a live in butler would probably help if you that pack but basically get them to level 2 of the potty skill as quickly as possible so they can go themselves. Use the little tablet thing for them to learn Thinking Skill by playing the correct game (can't quite remember the name) and have them help themselves to food off a plate on a kitchen bench or simply drag the plate of food to the toddlers and then direct them to grab a serving.

Once you get into a routine you'll find it easy. Another tip is to have them play in front of a lit fire as this will give them a positive moodlet as well as giving them harvestables to eat which you can order form seed packets by clicking on a planter or ordering on a PC if your sims don't have a garden.

Get the toddlers to talk to each other to build Communication skill while the adult is working with the third one, bathing etc. And don't worry about waking them up in the middle of the night to met their needs or putting them to bed in the middle of the day if they are tired. Makes no difference to them and in one game my toddlers slept all day and were awake all night. I just altered the adults sleep to match and it all worked out!

Buy the best bed for the adults as the higher energy rating a bed has the quicker the sims energy needs fill, less time it takes to sleep.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 05:58:53 PM »
Regarding the nanny, direct your toddlers to ask the nanny for help with whatever they need.
I'm unfamiliar with the console version, but aren't your toddlers able to ask for things like:
help with potty, a bath, flash cards, nesting blocks;
help with book or dancing;
ask to play dolls (dollhouse);
and so on.

Good luck!

Offline Pazzie

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:19:14 AM »
Thanks for those tips. Now managing them a lot better now. I need to get a birthday cake for them as their birthday is coming up. Shall have to look into it more as at the moment I can’t find a way to buy or bake one.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 12:37:51 PM »
Thanks for those tips. Now managing them a lot better now. I need to get a birthday cake for them as their birthday is coming up. Shall have to look into it more as at the moment I can’t find a way to buy or bake one.
You can prepare a White Cake using the Cooking skill at Level 1, I believe.
When my sim had triplets, I made three cakes so they could age up close together. With twins, I usually age them up consecutively with a single cake. It's up to you.  :D

Offline Pazzie

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 01:23:29 PM »
Thanks for that. I ended up finding out before I read your reply and did it with one cake. So now they’re children and they didn’t go to school the next day which was Monday. I kept them amused by getting them to dance together while their parents was at work.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 05:51:10 PM »
If kids are in the focused mood they can complete homework more easily. Also having an adult or teen help with homework halves the time it takes to get it completed.
(PC tips)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything