Author Topic: How do I have the adoption agent showcase multiple pets?  (Read 1515 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
How do I have the adoption agent showcase multiple pets?
« on: January 27, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »
I've read in several places (including Carl's Guide) that we can pay $200 to have an adoption agent showcase up to 3 pets.
On the menu, it says: You may pick up to 3 pets.

What am I missing? As soon as I click on one dog, the menu closes and the phone call ends.
I've watched a few videos and noticed that the adoption menu should have a check mark in the bottom right corner.
My adoption menu is missing the check mark. Is my game bugged or has the adoption feature changed?
 :(

Edited to add:
Okay, I think I figured it out. My sim's household consists of 7 sims, so there's only room for one dog.
Is that my problem? Why can't we look at 3 puppies, anyway?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How do I have the adoption agent showcase multiple pets?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 12:08:58 AM »
Yep, you have to have the space to look at more than one pet.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
Re: How do I have the adoption agent showcase multiple pets?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 12:10:36 AM »
Just be glad that it is working.  Sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't.  I've had games where the adoption worker shows up, and they don't bring pets.  Then they just stand there and never leave.  I have been obsessed with pets.  It's funny because I never liked pet expansions before.  I feel so sad for all the strays though, I want to take them all.  In a legacy I have been playing for awhile, I tried to bring a stray back to my house to treat its illness, but it won't let me.  :'(

anything