Author Topic: Kicking Careers into High Gear  (Read 22143 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Kicking Careers into High Gear
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 10:00:06 PM »
If you bring in 7 and one has an accident while upgrading the television or meets an end in some other fashion, can they be replaced?

No. Once your household has reached 8, that's all you can score.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 05:50:57 AM »
Create one Young Adult Sim.

Do they have to be a human Sim or can they be of any life state? Also, do Sims we move in have to be Human Sims as well?

The only thing that matters is that your starting Sim's lifespan is not lengthened in any way during the challenge, so they would need to be Human or Alien. I'll make a note in the rules. I don't see how it would matter if any other life states were brought in. But, we'll hear other team members voice their opinion.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mens0067

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 10:05:50 AM »
If I ask someone to move in, can I move in other people from their household from the same interaction, or do I need to ask each person of the household individually?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 10:46:26 AM »
If I ask someone to move in, can I move in other people from their household from the same interaction, or do I need to ask each person of the household individually?

I don't think it matters really. You're capped at 8 total, so however you want to get that amount.

Offline simemie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 12:52:29 PM »
Does it matter who we move in? What I mean is, are the EA premades allowed or does it have to be new townies spawned by the game?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 01:10:18 PM »
Does it matter who we move in? What I mean is, are the EA premades allowed or does it have to be new townies spawned by the game?

You can move in any Sims provided by the game. The only stipulation is that you not create any Sims other than the one you start with.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline simemie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 02:35:16 PM »

You can move in any Sims provided by the game. The only stipulation is that you not create any Sims other than the one you start with.

Okay, thanks :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Felicat

• Coffee Cat
  • Nooboo
  • Resident cat mama
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 12:57:42 AM »
Oh hey, a different kind of challenge for my Felicia sim to take on!  She and her kitty Kismet will have these careers maxed in no time!  This'll get me motivated to play a series again.  Heck, maybe she'll even marry one of her housemates!  XD
Back in a minute-just need to refill my cup.

Offline simemie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2018, 04:17:07 PM »
Hey, another question (sorry!) but do we only count career levels achieved while we're playing? So if a sim we move in already comes with a job, do we only count the levels we achieved or do we count the level they're at, even if they didn't necessarily earn them while we played them? (I'm sure there's a better way to word that but I can't think of one right now so sorry if that just sounded really confusing, hopefully it makes sense).

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2018, 04:57:59 PM »
Hey, another question (sorry!) but do we only count career levels achieved while we're playing? So if a sim we move in already comes with a job, do we only count the levels we achieved or do we count the level they're at, even if they didn't necessarily earn them while we played them? (I'm sure there's a better way to word that but I can't think of one right now so sorry if that just sounded really confusing, hopefully it makes sense).

As the Scoring sections states, your score is how far a Sim gets in their career. Does not matter if a Sim comes into your house already in a career.

Offline simemie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »

As the Scoring sections states, your score is how far a Sim gets in their career. Does not matter if a Sim comes into your house already in a career.

Okay, thanks

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 06:07:34 PM »
Hello, I have some questions too :

Can we move in and age up a child/teen?

Is the number of career per sim unlimited, as long no one else did that carreer?

Do we have to max one carreer before switching?

Thank you.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2018, 06:38:22 AM »
Hello, I have some questions too :

Can we move in and age up a child/teen?
]

Does not matter who comes in....just remember no one can move out and you're held to the 8 Sim cap.

Is the number of career per sim unlimited, as long no one else did that carreer?

Yes.

Do we have to max one carreer before switching?

No.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 11:03:14 AM »
The following rule has been clarified a bit...

• Sims should be moved in with the "Ask to move in" social.

It's now...

• Sims must be moved in with the "Ask to move in" social. No adoptions.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 12:47:49 PM »
Are veterinarian and retail considered careers?

anything