Author Topic: [BUG] Guild members keep standing on a bed.  (Read 1778 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
[BUG] Guild members keep standing on a bed.
« on: March 12, 2018, 12:48:15 AM »
OK last few times I had a club meeting one of the members start standing on a bed and getting stuck there. If you delete, or move the bed it hops on top of anther piece of furniture like a dresser or end table. Resetting the sim does nothing. Ending the meeting and sending the stuck sim home does nothing. If I travel the sim will be gone when I return but there is no other fix. I lost one sim this way as she starved on the bed because I didn't know she was stuck there.

I have no mods or CC. I tried repairing the game and deleting the cache. I do not know how else to fix this it happened four times in a row. I have all the packs if it matters.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: [BUG] Guild members keep standing on a bed.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:06:05 AM »
I had this, and the sim got unstuck by travelling to another lot. 
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »
OK last few times I had a club meeting one of the members start standing on a bed and getting stuck there. If you delete, or move the bed it hops on top of anther piece of furniture like a dresser or end table. Resetting the sim does nothing. Ending the meeting and sending the stuck sim home does nothing. If I travel the sim will be gone when I return but there is no other fix. I lost one sim this way as she starved on the bed because I didn't know she was stuck there.

I have no mods or CC. I tried repairing the game and deleting the cache. I do not know how else to fix this it happened four times in a row. I have all the packs if it matters.

I found that removing all the furniture in the room got the sim unstuck. Of course, if you don't know one is there, then there's not much you can do.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 03:07:43 PM »
Thanks, everyone. So moving all all the furniture in the room will unsuck the poor sim? That is good to know. It is much less disruptive to traveling. I never had it happen until about a week ago. Since then it is every time I have a club meeting. Really kills the usefulness of the Get Together pack. I am glad this isn't new and is a known bug. But sad they haven't fixed it. Club meeting are an important source of food for my vampire sims, but having them stuck on beds/ and other furniture doesn't put blood in the goblet. 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »
This happened to a cat of mine. I had to move all the surfaces in the kitchen and dining room before he ended up on the floor.
But it happened again whenever I returned to the lot, so I had to move the cat out. Grrrrr.

If you're not playing any of the forum challenges, that EA Answer HQ thread posted by HelenP offered using the teleportation cheat as being the easiest and fastest solution.

anything