Author Topic: What does the airplane in the thought bubble mean?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline dewmongo

• Nooboo
    • origin account
What does the airplane in the thought bubble mean?
« on: March 12, 2018, 02:22:42 PM »
i tried to make my sim go and decorate a food item i baked and placed in a display case but when i click on decorate my sim does that thing where he waves his arm because he cant do it for some reason, and in his thought bubble is an airplane. what?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: What does the airplane in the thought bubble mean?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »
I don't know about the airplane thought bubble, but don't you need to place your pastries/cupcakes on a surface (like a kitchen counter or table) in order to decorate it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 05:06:43 PM »
It looks like the game got confused & superimposed a Sim thought bubble, over the "I can't reach an object to interact with it." bubble. You can see the other thought bubble, faintly beneath the airplane one. Now, I've always been curious about those bubbles. Typically, they're supposed to represent your Sim's [Seemingly random] thought processes. However, I bet there is probably some significance to the bubbles, that the devs use for diagnostic purposes. I would be curious to know, whether the bubbles could be used, to interpret moods, that don't necessarily create moodlets. Sometimes, the bubbles seem to match the situation, beyond indicating that a Sim is thinking about the Sim that they're talking to.

My guess, if the bubbles do mean something, is that your Sim is probably thinking of travel, or would like to see a new place.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 06:24:34 PM »
This weird superimposing thought bubbles on top of each other is happening a lot just now. Another bug I guess?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.