Author Topic: The mods for mermaids an fairies aren't working for me  (Read 6556 times)

Offline jacisepticeye

• Nooboo
The mods for mermaids an fairies aren't working for me
« on: March 15, 2018, 08:41:34 PM »
I used the regular link to download the sims 4 mermaid mod, and when i did I placed it into my mods folder, enabled my scripted mods, everything. And it does not seem to work! No, there is no need to have a folder opener thing, But when I look up "The queen of the mermaids" statue it does not show up! An according to the directions listed by the maker Nyx you do not need extra mods, like animations.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The mods for mermaids an fairies aren't working for me
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 09:35:35 PM »
You may need to ask at the creator's site for assistance with this mod. They know the mod better, and can help with questions like this.

Also keep in mind that we recently received a new game patch on March 8th that has made some game mods and custom content become outdated. You need to go through your mods folder to see what needs to be updated.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:42:45 AM »
@jacisepticeye I haven't tried the mermaid mod, but the fairy tree must be placed manually before you can progress - you can find it in build mode in the trees section after using the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline jacisepticeye

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:02:51 PM »
okay thank you :)

anything