Author Topic: Vacation World Not Loading?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Vacation World Not Loading?
« on: March 22, 2018, 04:41:13 PM »
On my Immortal Dynasty file, I can’t get China to finish loading when I try to travel there. The loading bar gets to the end but never finishes. This is very frustrating. It’s never taken over 15-20 minutes to travel and I let it sit for 45 minutes. No luck.
I’ve done a factory reset. I’ve emptied family inventory. I went from trying to take 4 sims to 3. No luck.
Since this is my dynasty file, I can’t just save the family and load them in another town, etc.
Does anyone have any ideas? I’ve looked this issue up and it is pretty common.
My file is to the eighth generation aged teen. It’s very bogged down and borderline corrupt at this point. It has hiccups every once and a while but I’ve managed to fix them.
If I can’t travel for the rest of the dynasty, I guess it isn’t the end of the world. But it would sure be helpful.
Does anyone have any advice or ideas?
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Vacation World Not Loading?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:12:43 PM »
Hmm.. You've done all you can "technically" speaking, other than go back to a previous save, if you have one. However, even that might not help as the game has just gotten so big and like you said it's borderline corrupt.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Vacation World Not Loading?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »
@simlover16: Yeah I'd just advise against traveling at all and go back to whatever last save you can load. Even if it means more of a time crunch or changing her supermax. In fact I'm pretty impressed it took up until now to go bad. I had to stop travel around Gen 5 and that seems to be a common place for it to break at.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything