Author Topic: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: My Generation (Nov 3)  (Read 73557 times)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: The Big, Wide Universe (Aug 19)
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2018, 05:40:48 PM »
The Big, Wide Universe

Shari:  Did you ever think, Andrew, that our oldest child would become a vampire?
Andrew:  No…but then again, I would never have predicted that our youngest child would be born an alien.
Shari:  That’s true.  We’ve got it all covered in one generation, don’t we?
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Apollo:  Dada wan’ cheese?
Aster:  No thank you, son.  Daddy is not hungry.

Fig: Papa, may I ask you a question?
Andrew:  Of course, son, although I think I already know what’s on your mind.  You are wondering why the aliens came for Aster and not you; is that right?
Fig:  How did you know?
Andrew:  Just a hunch.  Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer for you.  I really don’t understand it myself.  Are you curious about your heritage?
Fig:  Kind of.  There’s something else I’ve been wondering.  Do they ever take anyone and not bring them back?
Andrew:  I’ve never heard of that.  Everyone always returns as far as I know.
Fig:  That’s a relief.  I don’t think I’d want to stay, but I’d like to go up there…just once.

Daisy:  Thank you for mentoring me, Mama.  I don’t think I’ll ever be half the writer that you are, though.
Shari:  You’ll find your own voice and have your own success, Daisy.  I’m sure of it.

Artemis:  More! More!
Apollo:  Again! Again!
Aster:  Once more, and then it’s bedtime.
Wendy: *out of breath* I don’t know if we wore them out, but I’m certainly worn out.

Wendy:  And they all lived happily ever after.  The end.
Apollo and Artemis:  Zzz…

Apollo:  Dada!  Need poddy!
Aster:  Didn’t your mother just put you to bed?
Apollo: Poddy!
Aster: Okay, let’s go to the potty.

Aster:  I feel so strange…it’s like I’m…oh!
Apollo: Oooooo!  *claps*  Again! Again!

Aster:  I just transformed…in the bathroom...in front of Apollo.
Wendy:  That’s wonderful, honey, and don’t worry about Apollo.  He’s our silly toddler.  He probably thought it was great fun. 
Aster:  Yeah, he keeps asking me to do it “again!”  Listen, if you don’t mind, I’d like to visit Forgotten Hollow right away.  I’m eager to start my training, and I might as well go while it’s dark.   
Wendy:  Of course, dearest.  Maybe you can even meet the Vatores while you are there. 

Wendy:  How was it?  Did Count Straud give you training?
Aster:  Yes, Count Vlad (he said I should call him by his first name now) agreed to train me.  He seemed pleased and told me come again.

Aster:  Then I went to the Vatores as you suggested.  Only Lilith was home, but she was very nice.  She trained me and offered me vampire knowledge.  I was hoping to spar with her, but the sun was coming up and I didn’t want to risk it.

Wendy:  That’s probably wise.  You don’t want to try too much on your first day. 
Aster:  I did learn enough to get the Vampire Creation power.  So if you’re ready, you can be the first one I turn.

Wendy:  Well, I’m certainly not letting anyone else be your first!

Meanwhile, upstairs…

Fig: And that, Betsy, is why grilled cheese sandwiches make the perfect meal.
Betsy:  Do all aliens get this excited about grilled cheese, or is it just you?

Fig: H-how do you know that I’m…?
Betsy:  An alien?  You’re joking, right?  Everybody knows.
Fig:  But I always wear my disguise!
Betsy:  Yes, but you often glow.

Daisy:  *types* The Mysteries of Brindleton Bay:  Vampires, Aliens, and other Legends, a collection of short stories by Daisy Behr 

The following evening…

Aster:  Welcome to my club, Frederico.  I’m so glad you decided to join us.

Aster:  Alright Emilie, that’s quite enough!

Fig:  Thanks for coming over, Evie.  I know it’s late.
Evie:  Yeah, well, you called a club meeting so I had to come over.  What is it, Fig?  You look really excited about something.

Fig:  I am!  I had a dream…or maybe it was real.  I’m not sure.  It seemed real, but it must have been a dream.  What do you think?
Evie:  How can I know unless you tell me what happened?
Fig:  Right.  Okay.  So, I found myself at this gathering—it was like a convention or something—and there were all these strange people there.  I don’t know if they were wearing costumes or disguises or what.  Maybe they were aliens like me, I don’t know. 

Evie:  Okay.  And this wasn’t just alien night at the bar?
Fig:  No.  It was bigger than that, and it was in the city.  And here’s the best part, Evie.  There was this thing…like a huge firecracker or Chinese rocket that was big enough to climb inside.  And I had an idea.  I thought, “What if I get in that big firecracker and ride it into space?  What if I could eat a grilled cheese sandwich in space?”  Doesn’t that sound great Evie?
Evie:  Only you, Fig…

Fig:  So that’s what I did.  I ate a grilled cheese sandwich in space, and then I stayed up there for a while.  Just looking around, you know.  And I saw it.  I saw Sixam, and it was beautiful.
Evie:  Which one is Sixam?  Can you show me?
Fig:  It’s the big blue one in that cluster of stars over there.  See it?

Evie:  Do you wish it was more than a dream, Fig?  Would you like to go to Sixam for real?
Fig:  Not anymore.  I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately, and I think it’s true when people say ‘home is where the heart is.’   And my heart is here.
Evie:  Fig! You’re glowing pink.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2018, 07:56:40 PM »
Aster makes quite a striking vampire in that first shot!
He's turned 3 sims so far in this update. Does that mean he's started the Vampire Family aspiration?
Or is he simply creating weaker vampires to serve as his sparring partners?
Oh, Fig is glowing pink! I'm so glad he finally realizes that he wants to have a relationship with Evie!
We have all been waiting for Fig to wake up, lol. Cheers, Fig! You can do it! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2018, 03:07:35 PM »
Oh wow! I missed several updates! Love that mansion and Aster and Wendy are the next power couple.  Love Fig's dream ^^ Hopefully there will still be an Aster alienboo at some point!

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2018, 03:38:27 AM »
The dream sequence for explaining gamescon and the grilled cheese aspiration step is perfect.

I also like the picture with the three children in different life states.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2018, 11:45:00 PM »
Ah, what a lovely dream! It was such a clever way of tying his goals in the narrative, his complex feelings about Sixam, and the aspiration in one fell swoop, without breaking the setting. Fine work.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »
Aster makes quite a striking vampire in that first shot!
He's turned 3 sims so far in this update. Does that mean he's started the Vampire Family aspiration?
Or is he simply creating weaker vampires to serve as his sparring partners?
Oh, Fig is glowing pink! I'm so glad he finally realizes that he wants to have a relationship with Evie!
We have all been waiting for Fig to wake up, lol. Cheers, Fig! You can do it! ;D
Yep, you guessed it.  Aster is doing Vampire Family and maybe Master Vampire after that.
Fig and Evie are too cute.  It's hard to not let them steal the show.

Oh wow! I missed several updates! Love that mansion and Aster and Wendy are the next power couple.  Love Fig's dream ^^ Hopefully there will still be an Aster alienboo at some point!
Thanks!  I would love an Aster alienboo, too, but Aster and Wendy have to adopt a lot of kids first before that would even be possible.  So far, though, the aliens still seem to prefer Andrew over everyone else.  :D

The dream sequence for explaining gamescon and the grilled cheese aspiration step is perfect.
I also like the picture with the three children in different life states.
Thanks!  I'm lucky that Geek Con showed up at the right time for Fig to go use the rocket.

Ah, what a lovely dream! It was such a clever way of tying his goals in the narrative, his complex feelings about Sixam, and the aspiration in one fell swoop, without breaking the setting. Fine work.
Yeah, I couldn't really have Fig build his own rocket so I had to come up with a way for Geek Con to make sense.  The fact that Aster was abducted by the aliens (while Fig never has been) was a bonus.  Cue dream sequence.  The answer to everything!  ;D

To everyone:  Whew!  I can't believe I left Evie and Fig hanging there for over a month!  It was an unintentional break, but I'm back now.  :)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: A Growing (Vampire) Family *Sept 22*
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2018, 01:36:24 PM »
A Growing (Vampire) Family

Andrew:  Ugh…every sim with a paintbrush thinks they are an artiste.  My eyeballs actually hurt.

Andrew:  Where did that fairy princess go?
Artemis: *giggles*
Andrew: (thinking) Ahh…now this is true beauty.

Shari:  …and Baby Bill and the Bobcat bounced buoyantly all the way home.  The end.
Apollo:  Again! Again!
Shari:  We’ve read this book 37 times sweetie.  Wouldn’t you like to read Charlotte’s Pig or Dog on a Log now?
Apollo:  Bill!  Bobcat!
Shari: Okay. *sigh* Once upon a time there was a beautiful bouncing baby boy named Bill…

Wendy: This portrait of you in your dark form is going to be a masterpiece. I can tell. 
Aster:  Well, my wife tells me I’m devilishly handsome so…
Wendy:  And your wife has excellent taste.  But do you think it was wise to choose Painter Extraordinaire as my second aspiration?  Should I have gone ahead and picked my vampire one instead?
Aster:  I think you did the right thing.  I’m sure you’ll finish the painting aspiration in no time, and you still have a day or two before you transform.   

A few days later:

Aster:  I can’t believe I missed your transformation!
Wendy:  I, for one, am glad you missed it.  My original dark form was hideous. I had to run straight to the closet.
Aster:  Well, your new dark form is the complete opposite of hideous.

Wendy:  It’s a good thing you didn’t miss Frederico’s transformation.
Aster:  Tell me about it!  Can you believe that fool was just standing there on the beach letting himself burn?

Wendy:  Thank goodness you got to him in time.
Aster:  Yes, and I gave him a stern lecture about sunlight, too.

Aster:  Welcome to our home, Mr. Datta.  I hope you will be comfortable here.
Mr. Datta:  Thank you, sir.  It’s such an honor to serve your household, sir.  What shall I do first, sir?
Aster:  Well, we’re having a birthday party this afternoon.  You can attend to guests and make sure the dishes don’t pile up.

Wendy: ♫ Hav boo borgna voo! ♫

Artemis:  Outgoing                    Apollo:  Music Lover

Mr. Datta:  Clean up the dishes.  Done.

Andrew:  It’s convenient they both rolled Artistic Prodigy. 
Aster:  It sure is.

Wendy:  It’s nice to see you, Evie.  I hear things are going well with you and Fig.  Finally.
Evie:  Thanks, Wendy.  Things are good.  Really good, but…
Wendy:  Uh-oh.  What’s wrong?
Evie:  Nothing is wrong.  It’s just…my age.  You see, I’m an adult and Fig is still a young adult.  You know how he drags his feet when it comes to this kind of stuff, and I’m worried.  What if I become an elder before he even asks me to be his girlfriend?
Wendy:  If it’s just more time that you need, I think Aster can help you.
Evie:  I was hoping you’d say that.

Aster:  Are you sure you want to do this, Evie?  Is my brother worth the trouble?
Evie:  I’m sure.  And I can always change back, right?
Aster:  Yes, but the initial transformation is rather uncomfortable.  I just want you to know what you’re getting into.

Evie:  Wendy explained everything to me.  I still want to do it.

Apollo:  Why do we have to do homework over the weekend, Papa Behr?  We haven’t even started school yet.
Andrew:  Because we never miss an opportunity to get ahead in this family.  If you finish quickly, we’ll all go to the flea market this afternoon. 

Artemis:  We’re not actually going to buy fleas, are we mother?
Wendy:  Of course not, dear, we’re looking for collectibles. 

Apollo:  Are these collectibles, Mother?
Wendy:  Yes, these are snow globes.  And they have the City Skyline one!  Your father bought all the others for me at a flea market right after we were married.  But the vendor was missing one.  Now we finally have it!
Apollo:  That was easy.  Are we going home now?
Wendy:  Your father and I have just enough sun resistance left for one more stop on our way home.  Papa Behr needs to complete a work assignment in the Arts District.

Daisy:  You’ll give him a good review, won’t you, Papa?
Andrew:  I can honestly say that I will.  He’s not half bad.
Daisy:  He’d sound even better if he had a decent guitar.  Do you think he’d let me buy him one?
Andrew:  Leave him a generous tip so he can buy it himself.

After returning to the Behr homestead:

Wendy:  There!  That’s my last masterpiece for Painter Extraordinaire.  Now I can finally start the good vampire aspiration.
Aster:  Well done, darling!  And I can’t help but notice that this is a flirty painting…

Wendy:  You know, if you would choose the ‘bat form’ power like me, we could try this another way.
Aster:  I’m saving up for sunlight resistance.  Now get in here.

Meanwhile:

Andrew:  Here we go again.

Fig:  Hey, Papa.  How was it?
Andrew:  Why is it always me.
Fig:  Actually, it was Aster last time.  It’s almost always you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »
Haha, Andrew is surprisingly a sim of many guises!
The other day he was decked out as Curry Champion and now he's a beret-adorned art critic!
No wonder the aliens love him the best. You think Senior Pollinator Technician #3 has a thing for Andrew?
How curious that Fig is the only one who's never been abducted!

Artemis and Apollo aged up into adorable children, though they don't resemble each other at all.

Congrats on the snow globe collection! Wow, Wendy made fast work of Painter Extraordinaire!
How great for Evie! I was worried that we might not get to see her children with Fig!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2018, 03:17:15 PM »
Artemis and Apollo are so cute looking! Both with good traits too!

I never noticed the little congratulations message for completing a collection before I wonder if it changes depending on what else you have complete? That would be so cool!

Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2018, 10:08:34 AM »
Aster is doing so good as an heir, I am really happy that he is the heir, still reminds me of my Nathan. I need to go home and play now I think. Time to return to my Sharebears.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2018, 02:09:21 PM »
Ooo, Artemis and Apollo are so cute! Also, that shot of Aster beckoning Wendy into the coffin had me cackling evilly.  It's great.

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2018, 04:54:24 PM »
Oh, the twins aged up nicely and very different.

And I love how accurate it is that a toddler wants to be read the same book again and again.

Poor Evie, thankfully she has Aster to help her stay young until Fig figures things out. At least he doesn't seem as hurt when the alien didn't picked him this time.
Will Andrew write some reviews on alien art (Xeno-art?)?

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2018, 10:03:51 PM »
Haha, Andrew is surprisingly a sim of many guises!
The other day he was decked out as Curry Champion and now he's a beret-adorned art critic!
No wonder the aliens love him the best. You think Senior Pollinator Technician #3 has a thing for Andrew?
How curious that Fig is the only one who's never been abducted!
Artemis and Apollo aged up into adorable children, though they don't resemble each other at all.
Congrats on the snow globe collection! Wow, Wendy made fast work of Painter Extraordinaire!
How great for Evie! I was worried that we might not get to see her children with Fig!
Everyone loves Andrew, it seems.  I don't know if SPT#3 has her eye on him or not, but she's not getting him.  ;)   I agree that it's interesting Fig has never been abducted.  In other files that I've played, it's quite common for aliens to be abducted by their own kind. 

Artemis and Apollo are so cute looking! Both with good traits too!
I never noticed the little congratulations message for completing a collection before I wonder if it changes depending on what else you have complete? That would be so cool!
Yeah, you never know what you are going to get when you adopt nooboos, but I've been lucky so far.  Since Aster and Wendy will need to adopt several, I've been trying to pick infants with different skin tones for variety. 

Aster is doing so good as an heir, I am really happy that he is the heir, still reminds me of my Nathan. I need to go home and play now I think. Time to return to my Sharebears.
I would love to see more of your Sharebears!  Have fun playing.   :) 

Ooo, Artemis and Apollo are so cute! Also, that shot of Aster beckoning Wendy into the coffin had me cackling evilly.  It's great.
Yeah, the animations for coffin woohoo crack me up every time. 

Oh, the twins aged up nicely and very different.
And I love how accurate it is that a toddler wants to be read the same book again and again.
Poor Evie, thankfully she has Aster to help her stay young until Fig figures things out. At least he doesn't seem as hurt when the alien didn't picked him this time.
Will Andrew write some reviews on alien art (Xeno-art?)?
When I decided that Evie would be Fig's love interest, I knew I'd have to do something about her age.  Luckily, Aster was able to help out.   ;)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Big Happy Family *Sept 27*
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »
Big Happy Family

Artemis:  We’re going to school!  We’re going to school!  Last one there is a rotten egg.
Apollo:  I don’t care about school, but I will not be a rotten egg.

Wendy:  Did you hear the news, Mama Behr?  Aster won the election!  Your son is the National Leader!
Shari:  Just think, I’ve had the honor of changing the National Leader’s diapers.
Aster:  Mama!
Shari:  I’m just teasing, son.  I’m quite proud of you.  I knew you’d reach the top of your career—and quickly, too.

Aster:  Thanks for coming over, Hamza.  Oh, and just in time. 
Aster:  Come downstairs.  I’ll give you training before our club meeting.  I can’t call the others until it’s dark out.

Mr. Datta:  Good form, sir, good form.  Will you be needing anything, sir?
Aster:  If you could just show the others in when they arrive, that would be great.
Mr. Datta:  Consider it done, sir.

Daisy:  Must you mentor your offspring in my room, brother?
Aster:  I’m sorry, sis.  He wandered up here when I offered him training.  I’ll take him downstairs as soon as I’m done.  You should really think about locking your door, you know.

Fig:  Hey Evie!  What a nice surprise!  Did Mama call a club meeting?
Evie:  Actually, I’m here for Aster’s club.
Fig:  Aster’s club?  But why?
Evie: Umm…

The following day…

Daisy:  Whew!  That’s the last bestseller I need for my aspiration.  Now if I only knew what I wanted to do next…

Fig:  Papa, do you have a minute?
Andrew:  Sure, son.  What’s on your mind?
Fig:  How did you know that Mama was the one for you?
Andrew:  Well, to be honest, it was your mother that did the choosing.  As a legacy founder, she could have anyone she wanted.  I just thank my lucky stars she picked me.
Fig:  And you’ve never had any doubts?  Don’t you ever feel tense?
Andrew:  Sometimes my unflirty trait makes me a little tense around others, but never around your mother.  Now, my job often makes me tense.  When that happens, I take a muscle-relaxing bath.  Works every time.

Fig:  Daisy and Aster, I’m glad you are both here.  May I ask you something?
Daisy:  If you are going to ask us if you should marry Evie, the answer is yes.
Aster:  I concur.
Fig:  Well, that’s not exactly what I was going to ask.
Daisy:  But that’s the gist of it, right?
Fig:  Don’t either of you ever have doubts?  Don’t you ever feel tense?
Daisy: Is your noncommittal trait getting in the way?  Just take a moodlet solver.  Or buy the ‘carefree’ trait. 
Wendy:  Fig?  I couldn’t help but overhear, and I think I can help you.  Come with me.

Fig:  This is nice, but how is fishing going to help me with Evie?
Wendy:  Because you’ve got Angler’s Tranquility, Fig, from completing the Angling Ace aspiration.  Whenever you feel tense, all you have to do is go fishing. 
Fig:  You’re right, Wendy!  I was feeling tense before, and now it’s gone.  How did you know?
Wendy:  Because Angling Ace was my first aspiration.  I’ve got Angler’s Tranquility, too.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, Aster’s having a club meeting tonight.  I need to get going.

Aster:  Welcome to another meeting of Aster Dark.  Tonight, we’ll be…
Hamza: Um, sir?  May I ask … why are we meeting in the dog park and not at your house?
Aster:  Because someone decided to snack on my butler during the last meeting.  *looks pointedly at Emilie*   I will not tolerate such behavior.  My family and my employees are off-limits.  Is that clear?
Frederico, Ritu, Hamza, and Emilie:  Yes sir!

Aster:  I’ve invited Miss Lilith Vatore to tonight’s meeting to give us some pointers.  She’s a Grand Master so please show her due respect.  Hamza, you’re up first.
Hamza: *groans*  Why me?
Lilith: Ooo…good one. 

The next morning…

Daichi:  I’ve been looking everywhere for you, Daisy.  What are you doing all the way back here?
Daisy:  I was just thinking.  Daichi, do you think I’m turning into my mother?
Daichi: Uh…? *realizes he just stepped on a landmine*

Daisy:  Every single aspiration that I’ve done, Mama did it first.  The Curator, Freelance Botanist, Bestselling Author…Mama did them all!  Even my career is just the other branch of the one Mama did.  Just once, I’d like to be the first to do something.
Daichi:  Gosh, Daisy.  I think you can do anything you want.  You’re like one of those…um…what’s the word I’m looking for?
Daisy:  Renaissance sims?  Hmm…
Daichi:  Jack-of-all-trades! That’s what I was thinking of, but that big word you said sounds good, too.   

Daisy:  No one has done Renaissance Sim.   That could work.  And maybe I could even complete a collection while I’m at it.  Thanks, Daichi!  You’ve been a big help!
Daichi:  Now that’s more like it!

Andrew:  I cannot believe the things people try to pass off as art.  At least this promotion brings me one step closer to retirement.

Evie:  What do you think of my dark form, Fig?
Fig:  It’s…uh…
Evie:  I know.  It’s frightening.  And not in a good way.
Fig:  The red eyes are pretty creepy.  Mostly, though, it just isn’t you.

Fig:  Why did you do it, Evie?  What made you want to be a vampire?
Evie:  I’m not getting any younger, Fig.  At least this way, I’m not getting any older either.
Fig: Is that what you want?  To never get old?
Evie:  No, I just wanted to reset the clock, and I don’t have access to youth potions.  The truth is, I don’t really like being a vampire.  I’d change back right now if I could.
Fig:  Say no more. 

Evie:  That’s it.  I’m just plain ol’ Evie again.
Fig:  You’ve never looked better.

Shari:  Penny for your thoughts, dear.
Andrew:  I was just enjoying this beautiful evening.  We’ve come a long way since our days of sleeping in a tent, haven’t we, Shari?

Andrew:  Congratulations on completing the Successful Lineage aspiration, by the way.  I saw it as I passed by the window.
Shari:  Thank you, dear.  I was mentoring Daisy in logic. She’s decided to do Renaissance Sim.

Andrew:  Speaking of aspirations, Apollo and Artemis both finished Artistic Prodigy.  I mentored Artemis on the piano earlier, and Aster helped Apollo with the violin.

Shari:  That’s wonderful!  It seems we are on a roll with aspirations lately.
Andrew:  Yes, except I wonder if I will ever complete Big Happy Family?  I need four grandchildren, and we only have two so far.  Even though Aster and Wendy want a large family, I may not live to see it. 
Shari:  Oh, I think there’s still hope.  The household may be full right now, but we aren’t elders yet, Andrew. I’m sure that either Daisy or Fig will soon wish to move out. 
Andrew:  Well, aspiration or no aspiration, I think we already have our big happy family.
Shari:  Truer words were never spoken.

Little do they know that progress is being made toward the Big Happy Family aspiration as they speak…

Note:  Evie’s experiment with vampirism was brief by design.  I never intended to keep her immortal.  I just needed to re-set her age back to a day 1 adult to prevent her from becoming an elder too soon.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: BallerinaHippo's Sharebear Legacy: Big Happy Family (Sept 27)
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2018, 11:11:53 PM »
Ahahahaha, that was a fun update.  Poor Daisy, wanting to differentiate herself.  Glad to see her going for Renaissance Sim ^^ Ha, finally Fig! It's about time!