Author Topic: How to fix CC tubs for toddlers?  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Blue

• Nooboo
How to fix CC tubs for toddlers?
« on: October 18, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »
I have several CC tubs that worked fine for my sims, but not for toddlers.  This is not the old baby privacy bug - it works fine when I swap in a base game tub in the same place.

The radial menu for the tub will show bath and bubble bath for toddlers, both for toddler asking for bath and for adults to give, but no actions get generated.  However, an adult using the Toddler Care menu on the toddler shows bath/bubble bath greyed out with "A tub is required".

I've noticed some other CC tubs that mention they don't work for toddlers.  I've never modded before but am willing to learn.  Is there something I can do to update CC tubs to allow toddlers to use them?

Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How to fix CC tubs for toddlers?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 11:25:44 AM »
Have you asked at dedicated mod sites such as Sims4Studio, ModtheSims, TheSimsResource or maybe at the official forum? These sites have more of a dedicated modding community that can be more helpful with questions like these.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blue

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 11:38:35 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion.  Carl's is my go-to place for game info, I hadn't given much thought to post at a place more focused on modding.  I'll give that a try.

Offline Blue

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 04:01:54 PM »
I have a fix.  Figured I'd post it here in case anyone else is looking for the same.

I removed the Shower and Tub tags from the CC using Sims 4 Studio --> My Projects, applied to all swatches and saved.  Then I added those tags back, applied to all swatches, and saved again.  This was for a Shower/Tub combo, I assume there is nothing magical in the Shower tag and it would be just the Tub tag for tub-only CCs.