Author Topic: Get Famous Guides  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Get Famous Guides
« on: November 19, 2018, 11:17:55 AM »
I felt really different during this coverage, much more hectic doing youtube + text at the same time. So far things have gone well but there are a lot of little updates to do. I feel the main ways to gain fame will take a long time to hunt down despite SimGuruGraham putting out a spreadsheet about it (very kind of him). I'm working on things slowly but steadily and have the following done:

Get Famous Features - needs further updating but is 'decent'
Fame System Overview
Fame Perks list - I want to get the percentage bonuses and little details for these. It does show the perks without fluff.
Celebrity Fame Quirks and How to Use/Avoid them
Actor Career Guide
Acting Skill - Yeah I hate separating these but you can technically do one without the other, so here we are!

Updates to traits, aspirations etc. need done but I'll save that for the first day I start to feel burned out. Need to do Media Production next!

I'd say this will ultimately be about 8 pages. I want to separate quirks and try to help people pick 'less bad' quirks. You can certainly pick, by controlling behavior with an empty quirk slot to influence the game's decision on what to stick you with.

Del Sol Valley Resident & Lot Info
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=31254.msg500052#msg500052

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Get Famous Guides
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:17:45 PM »
Hey all.. I just added Celebrity Fame Quirks to the list. This is a full listing of all quirks and their triggers. Hope this helps!

If I haven't covered something (other than style influencer) that you think could make a good guide, let me know! I'm gradually running out of ideas :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kyouko

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 02:03:50 AM »
For celebrity quirks, maybe you can expand it with its benefit and bad moodlet it causes? Using refined palate gives me +3 happy moodlet. Combine it with something like foodie, you can get good boost for your skilling if you have +3 environment bonus.

Also, there is celestial crystal crown. I'm curious about its effect, honestly.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
@Kyouko  Guide to the Crystal Crown and this forum post by mousef (click)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything