Author Topic: How to track down glitching CAS CC  (Read 1725 times)

Offline SimLoverSpy

• Nooboo
How to track down glitching CAS CC
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »
Hi, I've been reviewing my CC and have found a few things that glitch out (becomes a puzzle box overlay with question marks, or don't appear at all). How do I track these down? In Build/Buy this is easy, things have a name and the description is enough to locate stuff in my Mods folder. However, if I don't recognize the set or thumbnail in CAS, I'm in a bit of a pinch. I've been getting some Last Exceptions too so I want to delete these glitchy items in case they are the source.

I was going to use Tray Importer, but I'm on Mac and it doesn't work for me. Help, anyone?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How to track down glitching CAS CC
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 10:07:04 AM »
The best way is to go through your mods folder and make sure all your mods and custom content are up to date and working correctly. If they aren't then they need to be removed.

The post link below are more geared to pc players, but is hopefully easy enough for mac players to understand.

How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156

If you need more help please post about your issue on the Sims Mac Board at AHQ

AHQ Sims Mac Board -
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SimLoverSpy

• Nooboo
Re: How to track down glitching CAS CC
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:11:44 PM »
Okay, thank you, I looked up the links and ended up downloading Sims4Studio, which already helped me get one. Hopefully it'll get them all, otherwise it's to the 50/50 method!

anything