Author Topic: Get Famous - Receive an Award?  (Read 45252 times)

Offline channa81

• Nooboo
Get Famous - Receive an Award?
« on: December 06, 2018, 12:08:44 PM »
I can't figure out how to receive an award. I am always considered for one. How do I get invited and to where and when? What am i missing? Thanks for your help.

Also, I got plaque for star on boulevard but kind of lost it. Where should it be? Thanks

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Get Famous - Receive an Award?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
Hello ^^ So, for the awards, you have to attend the ceremony on Sunday nights at... Studio PBP, I believe.  The calendar lists the time the ceremony starts.  As for the star, it should be in your sims inventory.  I'm not in game at the moment, nor am I at my own computer, so can't be 100% sure, but I can confirm a bit later, once I get home.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anna

• Nooboo
Re: Get Famous - Receive an Award?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 08:05:08 PM »
Adding to what Shewolf said, you don't need to be specifically invited to the award. You can go every Sunday at 6, even if you're not nominated for anything. I can also confirm it's at Studio PBP.

Also, what Shewolf said about the star is correct. It should be in your sim's inventory. If not, check the family inventory or around the house in case you misplaced it. You can also check if your sim can place it on the walk of fame regardless. The walk of fame is in the same neighbourhood as the community lots with the hotspot traits.
Chambers Apocalypse Challenge - ongoing, game-typical themes including references to woohoo and crime, no explicit mature description

anything