Author Topic: Changing bar or watering hole or venue to 23/24 hours  (Read 2220 times)

Offline reldra

• Nooboo
Changing bar or watering hole or venue to 23/24 hours
« on: January 21, 2019, 06:21:50 PM »
I have searched all over this site and the internet.

I do own the graveyard and made a 'sort of' bar for vampires and mixologists spawn at random, it never closes.

So....I bought Mick's Karaoke Bar. I installed Late Night bars. I followed directions I saw on shift click bars in build/buy edit town and I only get clone/delete. I tried this in regular buy mode, live mode. I changed the designation to watering hole then to dive bar and back to hangout. It doesn't seem to matter.  I can't figure out how to change hours and some blogs say I can pick shifts for workers...have never gotten that menu.

Does anyone know how this works?

I found a discussion about cash registers. It said to buy the simoleans register. I can;t find it. I am trying the food register in the cemetery bar. I'll update if that did anything there, my game froze.

Edit:  The food register spawns a food merchant and a mixologist is almost constantly in the graveyard bar. The graveyard is designated as a graveyard, though. I am not sure what to designate another place as to get the same result. Would make little sense to designate the karaoke bar as a graveyard. BTW..no proprietor spawns in the graveyard, so that doesn;t seem to matter, or does it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Changing bar or watering hole or venue to 23/24 hours
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 12:18:52 PM »
I tried to find the cash register you're talking about (Simoleans Register). I don't think it's available in-game, or it might be under a different name. Here's a list of what registers are in-game.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Cash_register

From what I can tell cash registers don't come with the bars, clubs and some of the other venues, like Mick's Karaoke Bar. I don't know if one can be added and staffed by player created Sims. As usually the game staffs the community lots that have registers unless using a mod, if there is one. You may want to ask at Nraas or ModtheSims to see if they know of anything.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything