Author Topic: A Friendly Play Through-Ghost Hunter Profession  (Read 6366 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: A Friendly Play Through-Ghost Hunter Profession
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 12:56:27 AM »
If I had just played a little longer last night (Friday night in real time) I would have finished. As Calista only had literally 1 more job to do *Blush* before she completed the lifetime wish.

I took some time to play a quick-ish test game to see if I could answers some questions I had with the profession that I wasn't able to find answers to.

Here's Calista's stats and some notes.

Date: Week 2 Day 5 - Fri.
Levels: Career Lv10, Logic Lv10 ; Writing Lv7 ; Handi Lv5 ; 18 jobs done.

Completed the Paranormal Profiteer (PP) Lifetime Wish yesterday (Thurs.) and today completed the Logic Skill.

I did take note of some tips and information, shared in the 3rd post above:
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30663.msg490565#msg490565

I found my test game to be a little easier going than my main game. Only because I crammed Logic with my test Sim with the chess board till she completed it. By then she was PP Lv9. So she probably only has a couple-few jobs to do. *Snicker*

I enjoyed the game as it seemed to overall go pretty smoothly. No real hiccups.

I think my favorite part is... shoot It might be a tie between exorcising objects, banishing ghosts and zapping the little ghosts. There's something about them little glow-in-the-dark green ones. :)

I kept forgetting to scan for ghosts *Blush* when I clicked to do the Ghostly Presence job.

Maybe that's another reason my test game went so much faster. *Embarrassed Grin*

I did get the Help Investigate opportunity quite a few times, and canceled each time, as it still is bugged even in this career. I figured it would be, but did try it once to see what if anything would happen.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *