Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4  (Read 7706 times)

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4
« on: March 18, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »
So one of my favourite sims 3 threads is the Children born to Original Townies and I was both surprised and disappointed to see this thread didn't exist here do decided I would recreate it!
Now I do only have the base game of Sims 4 but I saw people asking about which townie has the best genetics and thought why don't we find out? ;)

I do use CC particualrly custom eyes, lashes and brows so here is an example of EAs Dina vs My version (without CC hair) for comparison so you can see whilst she does have a glow up, all facial features remain the same.

Some rules I set for myself:
1. A sim must keep their natural hair colour unless they age up with coloured hair in which case they can only keep the colour they were given. (I.e. If a sim grows up with pink hair, they can only keep it pink or go back to their natural brow colour.)
2. No skin details unless they are given out by game.
SPOILER: You will see pink hair and freckles! :P

In Willow Creek we have 4 households, The Goths, [urlhttps://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pancakes_family]The Pancakes[/url], The Spencer-Kim-Lewis and The BFF household. In these 4 households we have 2 Elders, 1 Teen and 2 Children. We will not be using them.

So let's start with Mortimer Goth. I'll be listing the ladies in Alphabetical order.
Alice had

Cash

Bella had

Matty

Eliza had

Toby

Liberty had

Jaiden

Summer had

Natalie

Moving onto Bob Pancake
Alice had

Vincent and Amber

Bella had

Thomas

Eliza had

Sadie

Liberty had

Faith

Summer had

Orlando

Moving onto Travis Scott

Alice had

Don

Bella had

Liberty

Eliza had

Evelyn

Liberty had

Douglas and Dayna

Summer had

Ashlynn

And finally Eric Lewis
Alice had

Morgan

Bella had

Ada

Eliza had

Alex

Liberty had

Robi

Summer had

Kareem

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Re: Original Townie Children!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 07:44:20 PM »
OFF TO OASIS SPRINGS NOW!

Oasis Springs has 4 households, The Landgraabs, The Calientes and the The Roomies. There is also Johnny Zest who is meant to be a part of the Landgraabs but is not on the family tree so we will NOT be testing his genes with Nancy.

Don Lothario
Dina had

Violet, Prince and Natasha. Ofcourse Dina had triplets xD

Nina had

Elliot

Katrina had

Tiana

Nancy had

Carolina

Zoe had

Krystal

-------

Gavin Richards
Dina had

Yasmin <3

Nina had

Norah

Katrina had

Hugo

Nancy had

Norah

Zoe had

Evan

--------------

Geoffrey Landgraab
Dina had

Josiah

Nina had

Stacey

Katrina had

Carly

Nancy had

Felix

Zoe had

Adriana

-------

J Huntington
Dina had

Beckham

Nina had

Aubree

Katrina had

Harmony

Nancy had

Vincent

Zoe had

Charlotte

--------------------

Johnny Zest
Dina

Rene and Sam

Nina

Cole

Katrina

Gina

Zoe

Christina

-------------------------------------

Mitchell Kalani
Dina had

Myla

Nina had

Gladys

Katrina had

Alice

Nancy had

Wayne

Zoe had

Marcus

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Original Townie Children!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:43:37 AM »
It's a thread topic I've occasionally thought of too, and I hope others post here. I've been inspired to get Orange Bailey-Moon of Get Famous to father a child with Meredith Roswell of StrangerVille. I'll share the results. I had an existing save where he's now an adult.

In the same save, George Cahill was recruited into the family, and he has (well, he died of overexertion) nooboos on the way with... Darling Walsh and Alice Martin.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 12:24:55 PM »
Hi everyone! I've decided to revamp and bring back this thread! Hopefully this time people will post xD

I've updated the first and second posts with all opposite sex pairings options for those looking to see who offers up the best genes. I still only have the base game so I can't do any other worlds but I am currently working on Willow Creek x Oasis Springs crossovers so will have more to share soon. :)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 01:33:15 AM »
I've just started a save where I'm pairing up various premades to see how their offspring turn out.  I'm concentrating on sims who start out single, and also not looking to make a comprehensive list of everyone x everyone else, just some select couples.  Many of the results will go to my library for later use.  It's my way of making originals who don't all look the same.  I'm not going to name anyone, just in case they also frequent this forum, but there's a few creators who share some really well done sims... except, put them side by side, and every one of them has the exact same face.

So far, I've paired these couples up:
Marcus Flex and Nalani Maha'ai.  (I may be spelling her name wrong.  The homeless premade mermaid.)
Adrian Scott and Summer Holiday.
Don Lothario and Eva Capricciosa.
Wolfgang Munch and Candy Behr.  Wolfgang has been aged up and given a better personality.  This is about what the kids look like, not drama!

I think I'll match up Vlad with Gemma charm, out of morbid curiosity.  And Johnny Zest with either Babs L'Amour, or, if I can figure out what her name is, a girl who was in the City Living trailer.  I know she's been shared by Maxis, but I don't know her name!  Babs L'Amour, if you aren't familiar with her, is from the base game trailer, and appeared in other releases I think.
And if anyone has more suggestions for who I should pair up, I'd love to hear them!

*Found her!  Her name is Jordan Mayer.  Also, wow, there's a lot of cast members from various trailers.  And the template sims who are in CAS when you start a new game?  They have names, and can be downloaded as originally created!  I had no idea.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 05:31:26 PM »
Well, this save has finally produced the first teen.  Hayden Lothario is the daughter of Don Lothario and Eva Capricciosa.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 09:09:44 PM »
And a couple of very cute blonde girls have aged up.  I didn't do anything to influence it, but I got a lot more girls than boys.

Jami Zest is the daughter of Johnny Zest and Jordan Mayer.  Jordan appeared in the City Living trailer, and is available in the gallery.  Jami looks like her clone!

And Kaylie Scott is the daughter of Adrian Scott and Summer Holiday.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 11:53:26 AM »
Megan Munch is the daughter of Wolfgang Munch and Candy Behr.  I think the black hair is a result of the game misindentifying Candy's CC pink hair, but her siblings are blonde anyway so I went with it.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 05:32:02 PM »
Brian_Z
Your girls are all so cute! 
What is that cc personality trait that you are so fond of, the one that looks like a dove?
Among the four girls, I especially like Kayla Scott and Megan Munch.
Thanks for sharing!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2022, 05:43:22 PM »
I don't usually play townies unless it's a requirement of the challenge I'm playing.
But here are the triplets Liberty Lee unexpectedly had with Akira Kibo.

Here are the triplets on their teen birthday. They don't look much like Akira, sadly.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2022, 06:05:06 PM »
@oshizu That's the Feminine trait.  It's based on stereotypical ideas of what's "girly."  So, it's a bit of the Romantic trait, a bit of Family Oriented, small boosts to "girly" interests like cooking and parenting, and small penalties to "manly" things like logic and programming.  Pretty much all of my female sims get it lol.

A couple of vampires have aged up:
Melisa Vatore is the daughter of Simeon Silversweater and Lilith Vatore.  She must have been born before I was able to move Simeon in and marry them.

And Kaylyn Vatore is the daughter of Caleb Vatore and Penny Pizazz.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2022, 07:54:08 PM »
Haha, thanks for letting me know about that Feminine trait.
If the Feminine trait includes Romantic, does the Masculine trait also include a corresponding trait?  Bro or Active? lol
Do all your male sims get the Masculine trait?  ;)

Wow, you don't have a single male sim yet! That's crazy!
As much as I love Simeon Silversweater, Kaylyn is cuter than Melisa.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2022, 08:09:20 PM »
Yes, there is a Masculine-- or I think it's actually called Manly-- by the same creator, and I do indeed give my male sims that one.  And yes, it's like Bro and or Active, and bonuses to stereotypical "manly" things, and penalties to stereotypical "girly" things.

Also, yes, Caleb makes some cute kids!
I didn't do anything to influence it, but I did get a lot more girls than I did boys from this project.  There is finally a boy about to age up next though!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2022, 10:08:06 PM »
Lol, Kaylyn also benefited from having a cooler hairstyle and a more stylish outfit...
Looking forward to seeing your manly boy(s)!

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2022, 10:25:45 PM »

anything