Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4  (Read 698 times)

Offline Simkittyx

• Nooboo
Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4
« on: March 18, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »
So one of my favourite sims 3 threads is the Children born to Original Townies and I was both surprised and disappointed to see this thread didn't exist here do decided I would recreate it! (If it does, I am sorry and feel free to move this, but I did look and couldn't find one.)

Now way back in the sims 2, I had several favourite sims/sim families and one in particular is the infamous Don Lothario and his love affair.

So let's start with Don. As we all know, In the sims 2 he was engaged to Cassandra Goth but having affairs with maid Kaylynn and the Caliente sisters.
In my game, he tried and failed to woo Bella but went on to marry Cassandra and had twin girls.

This is Dawn and Dusk Goth.
Dawn is a bit of a party animal who wants to be a serial romantic whilst Dusk is a more of a shy geek who wants to find her soulmate.

Cassandra did eventually wise up and leave Don but by then Don had already fathered several more children with Dina and Nina Caliente. (He even wooed their mother but no babies came out of this!)

Both Dina and Nina had 3 kids with Don

Nina and Dina were actually pregnant at the same time and even went into labour together! (Don would literally wait for one of them go to work, then woohoo and switch!)

Nina had Nathan, Daniel and Noon

Dina had Donna, Donald and Noel

I love them all but I'm a bit disappointed there was no readhead and that Nina never got a girl.
Also Nina was meant to name all her children N names and Dina D names but I got mixed up on Daniel so including a N name for Dina aswell.

Offline Simkittyx

• Nooboo
Re: Original Townie Children!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 07:44:20 PM »
Now one of my favourite newbies from the Sims 4 was the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family and when little Olivia grew up, she would go on to marry none other than Alexander Goth!
They were an adorable couple and quickly became one of my favourite families.

First, they had the gorgeous Wednesday

Deciding to keep with the naming theme, they then had twin girls Monday and Tuesday.

Missing Thursday, they went straight to Friday.

I was beginning to think Alex would never get a little boy but then along came Thursday!

There all stunning! <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Occult
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Original Townie Children!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:43:37 AM »
It's a thread topic I've occasionally thought of too, and I hope others post here. I've been inspired to get Orange Bailey-Moon of Get Famous to father a child with Meredith Roswell of StrangerVille. I'll share the results. I had an existing save where he's now an adult.

In the same save, George Cahill was recruited into the family, and he has (well, he died of overexertion) nooboos on the way with... Darling Walsh and Alice Martin.
Various Forum Adventures:

The Dynasty of Original Townies Dynasty
Vlad's Nose story
Sims Eugenics II - the big chateau one
Vacuous Green house (I totes like this one)
Island Living Beachfront Mansion

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything