Author Topic: Sims Not Changing Outfits  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
Sims Not Changing Outfits
« on: May 04, 2019, 04:23:52 PM »
I am having an issue where my Sims will not change their outfits. If I try to manually change their outfits, the avatars in the UI go blank. When that happens I am unable to save the game like so:
UIglitch.jpg
I played a different save with all my mods and CC without any issue. I have reset my Sims 4 folder multiple times, cleared caches, and reinstalled my game. Is there a work-around for this? I really need help, please.

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
Re: Sims Not Changing Outfits
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 12:45:53 AM »
I fixed it by making a clean save, saving the household then replacing the sims.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Not Changing Outfits
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 04:34:50 PM »
Honestly, I have no clue, if you are using mods you can't report it as a bug  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs  until you've tested for it thoroughly in a totally unmodded and cc-free game, but that's really your only option. I haven't seen this in my game, but that doesn't mean it's not a bug as often not everyone gets all the bugs...thank goodness!

Chances are it is a mod or some cc that is causing this as even modded games can test falsely for bugs. If it were me I'd play unmodded and cc-free for a while and in a few different new saves and see if you can recreate it - if you can then report it for a bug fix from the devs.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.