Author Topic: Sad Mood Mod?  (Read 4487 times)

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Sad Mood Mod?
« on: May 09, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »
Aagghh! I'm ready to make my sim a hermit. It seems like every other sim-day (and sometimes multiple times in the same day), I'm dealing with her being sad because a friend died. Two days of sadness and depression over losing family, I could deal with.

Does anyone know of a mod that will eliminate or reduce sadness over dead friends so I don't have to spend so many reward points buying moodlet solving potions?

tia,
R_K

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sad Mood Mod?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:17:07 PM »
Have you asked at dedicated mod sites such as Sims4Studio, ModtheSims, TheSimsResource or maybe at the official forum? These sites have more of a dedicated modding community that can be more helpful with questions like these.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:19:48 PM »
I checked here, first, because this is my preferred site for info.  I'll keep looking.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 04:40:51 AM »
Aagghh! I'm ready to make my sim a hermit. It seems like every other sim-day (and sometimes multiple times in the same day), I'm dealing with her being sad because a friend died. Two days of sadness and depression over losing family, I could deal with.

Does anyone know of a mod that will eliminate or reduce sadness over dead friends so I don't have to spend so many reward points buying moodlet solving potions?

tia,
R_K

This might help you, it reduces sadness for friend deaths. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=615431
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »
Also if you wanted to fix it without using a mod, just do testingcheatsenabled true  and then Ctrl+click the moodlet and it goes away. I know you were looking for a mod but this is just an alternative.
I do use the mod that was mentioned above as well and it works well.

Offline llamazing

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 05:32:53 PM »
Also if you wanted to fix it without using a mod, just do testingcheatsenabled true  and then Ctrl+click the moodlet and it goes away. I know you were looking for a mod but this is just an alternative.
I do use the mod that was mentioned above as well and it works well.

I had no idea this was a thing! Thank you so much! I've been having issues with a Good Sim having the negative moodlet from being around an Evil person (not sure where since nobody in the household is Evil... maybe a coworker?) and it's been annoying the crap out of me.

anything