Author Topic: Strangerville cheats?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Strangerville cheats?
« on: July 22, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »
That aren't listed in Carl's guide? I am working on turning Strangerville into a post apocalyptic world, I am naming Apocalypseville. Anyway I have remaking every lot, repopulating the whole world (not just Strangerville) with sims that fit a post apocalyptic world. Redoing every lot in the town. And I am half done but want to advance the Strangerville plot to the last stage for the purple storm. Anyway anyone know a cheat to advance the story without playing the story? Do any such cheats exist? I really don't want to play the town before it is ready. Thanks.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Strangerville cheats?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 04:26:37 PM »
TwistedMexi might have them: https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/strangecheats#wiki_strangerville_cheats (remember to read through for any bugs/caveats)

Edit: Carl actually mentions this in his guide to it too https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/strangerville/cheats.php
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 04:38:11 PM »
Thanks I looked at the main cheat page didn't see a link to Strangerville cheats. This will save loads of time.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:06:12 AM »
Last night I tested just getting the keycard and hazmat suit from the debug menu and it works. If you put on the suit and go down to the lowest level to open the door there, you can set the story to Act 3. It's probably the easiest way to set it up if you want to play with maximum weirdness.