Author Topic: Where do I download the creations posted here?  (Read 1524 times)

Offline TheCallOfScaryStuf

• Nooboo
Where do I download the creations posted here?
« on: August 14, 2019, 02:45:54 AM »
I figured it out.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Where do I download the creations posted here?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 05:04:29 AM »
Even though it seems you may have found your own answers, ;) three links you might find useful are ...

How to Install Mods and Custom Content (CC)
This is the official guide on Custom Content and Mods put out by Carl, which includes links to some sites that actually do host and make available for download the mods and custom content created by other simmers and used by many of us here.

Mod & CC Discussion Rules
Carl's rules for the dos and don'ts regarding the use and discussion of and linking to Mods & CC on Carl & Pam's The Sims Community.

** Important Note On Game Updates, Mods and CC **
How to guide on things to do with Mods and CC including a disclaimer that you are best to go to the sites that CC/Mods are from if you experience difficulty with them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AllieCee

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 05:06:41 AM »
Perhaps the ones who read this post did not know the answer to your question?  I do not know the answer but I read the post to see if I might know.  There is no need for sarcasm.  I do note however, that you did not share your information so that other readers might learn what you learned so that they might help others.  You know.  Pass it on?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 11:10:37 AM »
If you're talking about creation made by our forum members, as in houses, Sims and such. Those are hosted in the in-game gallery. They aren't hosted on the forum. Make note of the Member's EA ID and search the gallery that way.

If you're talking Mods and Custom content, those aren't hosted here either. If you find a mod or CC you like here on our forum, privately pm the person to ask about it. As some of that type of content isn't allowed to be discussed here.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 05:44:00 PM »
I read it but didn't really understand what you were asking as this site isn't a mod, CC, or any other hosting site. I wasn't sure what creations you were referring to so I didn't respond as any answer I would have posted would lack meaningful answers. If you want any information for any mode I posted about just ask and I will give you all the info I have or can find. But I talked about stuff from multiple sources and creators.

No need to get upset. I try to help but if I don't have anything useful to add I just won't post at least not generally. I think most people here are similar in they don't post if they don't have anything to add.