Author Topic: Power of Ten Dynasty: The Brandts - Updated 9/18/19  (Read 3605 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Power of Ten Dynasty: The Brandts - Updated 9/18/19
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:51:59 AM »
Prologue

Hi.  Andrew Brandt here - first-time Dynasty Founder. 
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I got wrangled into this by a watcher who has started many dynasties over several years, but has only ever finished one.  And that was 5 people-years ago.  I don’t even know how to calculate how many Sim-years that is.  So I can’t say I think the odds of this one finishing out are all that great.  But I agreed to try it, provided she agreed to my rules. 

Rule 1.  No driving to finish everything as absolutely fast as possible.  This is a dynasty, not a speed challenge.  Rally the Troops is okay, but sometimes we sleep, sometimes we eat.
Rule 2.  I get full control over choosing my own spouse.  My heirs get the same.  Watcher said she had someone in mind for me, so I agreed to meet that person, but that’s all.  If I want to choose someone else, that’s completely my right. 
Rule 3.  No long, drawn-out story.  Honestly, I think she’s spent more time writing the stories than playing out our lives, and I really think that’s part of why she doesn’t finish. 

She agreed to the first two easily, but wanted to haggle about that last one.  Oh, she admitted that she doesn’t have time to write a long story, but said she could do a chapter per sim-week.  I did the math.  Normal lifespan means roughly 6 weeks per generation, maybe a few days less.  We’re talking 55 to 60 chapters at one per sim-week.  I reminded her that the only dynasty she ever finished had 9 chapters total in the entire story.  At one per generation, this would have 10.  She insisted she couldn’t possibly cover an entire generation in one chapter with 25 pictures.  We negotiated.  We argued.  We compromised.  We agreed.  Two posts per generation, up to 25 pictures each, and only a Brandt can tell the story.  I’ll tell it for my generation and my heirs will each tell it for theirs.  Watcher can make suggestions and help choose the pictures, but the story is all us. 

And so we begin.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Power of Ten Dynasty: The Brandts
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 12:52:23 AM »
Contents and Dynasty Stats

Generation 1: Part 1 - Weeks 1 - 3
Generation 1: Part 2 - Weeks 4 - 6

Generation 1 - Founder Andrew
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Generation 2 - Heir Aaron
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 01:26:25 AM »
Generation 1:  Part 1

Week 1

Here I am, on my empty lot in Newcrest, beginning the short story of my (hopefully) long life. 

I knew I’d be able to strike a deal with Watcher.  She picked me out of the gallery some time ago because she thinks I’m hot, and she was set on me as founder.  I just had to wait her out.

She was really anxious for me to meet her choice for my new bride.  I agreed to go and meet her, although I was not nearly as excited as Watcher was.  We got there and Watcher said her name was Leslie and gave me a shove in her direction.

I thought Leslie was cute, and I don’t mind her being a geeky bookworm.

But truthfully, I’m not really looking to spend my life with a goofball who wants to spend her life with her computer and her books.  I want someone who wants to spend her life having fun with me and a couple kids. Still, I figured I would stick around and meet her roommates since Watcher switched my aspiration to Friend of the World as soon as we landed on the lot. 

I chatted with Leslie and her roommate Mark, and then her other roommate came outside.  The minute I laid eyes on Alice, everything changed for me.  We started talking, and I knew I could talk to her forever.  We became friends so quickly.  Like me, she wants to be a painter.  We’re both creative.  I’m an art lover, and she’s a music lover.  She even plays three instruments - violin, guitar and piano.

Suddenly visions were popping into my head of Alice and I in a loving home together, with toddlers at our feet and our own paintings on the wall.  Images of Alice playing the violin while I read stories to the kids floated through my mind. 
There was only one thing to do – risk it all and ask her to leave this home with her friends and move in with me to start a life together.  Amazingly, she said yes.  So we headed “home”.

I was a little worried that she’d regret leaving her house and roommates for a lot with a tent, but she said that it was really clever how I hid the outdoor bathroom behind those tall grasses.  She thought the tent was quaint and said she’d loved camping out as a child. 

We were both hungry, so I took her out to celebrate our first day together with dinner at Villa Bovine.
Dinner took forever to come, and then the waiter dropped it on the floor just as he got to our table.  But while we waited for the replacements to come, we became Best Friends Forever.  We did get to eat before the date ended, just barely.  We headed back to our home lot, tired and in need of some fun.   ;)

We spent half our time those first few days painting together.  The other half we spent on the Soulmate aspiration.  We felt so in-sync with each other - like we were truly meant to be together!

And then I asked, and she said yes, and so we did.

We were still living under the stars when little Aaron arrived.

But when this guy showed up two nights in a row and started singing in our bathroom area, we decided we needed some walls, a roof, and a locked door.

I’d completed Soulmate and nearly completed Painter Extraordinaire.  I’d also made progress on Leader of the Pack and picked up some other satisfaction points here and there to total over 10,000.  I bought the Connections Reward and joined and quit several careers before landing on the Painting career.  That, along with the paintings we’d sold, gave us a good amount of money to build a house.

It wasn’t all built out inside, but we had the basics – a kitchen, a master bedroom, two small bedrooms for kids, and an area for painting and toddler skilling.  The rest would come in time.

Status - End of week 1:
  1.   Career: Painter 4
  2.   Unique skill:  Painting 8
  3.   10,000 Satisfaction points:  Completed
  4.   $10,000: Completed
  5.   10 good friends: 0/10
  6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs: 0/10
  7.   10 parties: 0/10
  8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions: 5/10
  9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each: 2/10
10.   10 Item collection: 1/10

Week 2

I decided to pick up an Odd Job cleaning up the beaches in Sulani.  Alice and Aaron came along to play on the beach.

So you see why we need two rooms for kids.  We’re hoping for a girl this time. 

I don’t know why, but although I worked on cleaning the beach for several hours and completed the interaction many times, it never counted for me, and I failed the Odd Job.  Oh well, Alice and Aaron had a great day and it did count as more than 2 hours on a community lot.

I took my turn at playing with Aaron while Alice improved her violin skill.  She’s very talented and wanted to be able to mentor Aaron if he took a liking to playing music.

It was quite a surprise when that little girl we wanted came with a little brother!  We purposely didn’t do anything to encourage twins.  But Zoey and Zachariah were the perfect additions to our little family.  And I must say, this is very close to that image I saw in my mind the first day I met Alice.

Before we knew it, it was Aaron’s birthday. 

He was a Top-Notch Toddler, Creative like his mom and I, with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.  He loves to use his imagination, and his little brother is often nearby, babbling and laughing while Aaron plays.  Alice has enjoyed the opportunity to mentor her first-born on the violin.

Aaron completed Artistic Prodigy and started on Whiz Kid.  Alice was right there to get him started.  She is such a devoted mother.  We are truly blessed.

Here’s our little family, and everything important in my world, at the end of Week 2.

Status – End of week 2:
  1.   Career: Painter 8
  2.   Unique skill:  Painting 10
  3.   10 Satisfaction points:  Completed
  5.   10 good friends: 3/10
  6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs: 0/10
  7.   10 parties: 1/10
  8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions: 8/10
  9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each: 4/10
10.   10 Item collection: 10/10 Paintings

Week 3

I tried to do some more odd jobs, but couldn’t get them to count.  Watcher said she did something called “Repair the Game” and wanted me to try cleaning up more trash.  I took the gig and cleaned trash on the beach for several hours, but it still didn’t count.  Catching frogs in Sulani didn’t count either.  Watcher said maybe it had to do with something called the “Realm of Magic Update” but I think maybe it had to do with Watcher tagging along.  I did several odd jobs without Watcher, and they counted fine.  When I hit level 10 of my career, I quit to become a freelancer.  The pay is much better than the odd job pay, and all the gigs count.  Plus I can work from home.

And suddenly it was birthday time again.

It’s hard on a dad when his baby girl grows up.  Alice would never admit it, but I think it’s hard on a mom too.

The twins were close as toddlers and often played on their tablets near each other.  The same was true of them as children.  There’s always music playing at our house, and usually someone’s dancing.  The twins like to dance together and they often spontaneously hug each other.  I hope they stay close as they get older.

I felt like we were a little behind schedule on the parties – we’d had birthday parties for each of the kids, and a house party.  We let the kids choose the next party theme – they unanimously voted for a spooky party.  They all chose their own costumes.  The boys dressed alike and spent the evening pretending to be each other. 

Zoey was a beautiful princess.  And of course there was dancing.

Aaron met some kids at the park one day after school.  Then he invited them over the next weekend.  He needed to make friends for the Social Butterfly aspiration.  He and Liliana really hit it off, and even became best friends.

Aaron joined the scouts and really seems to enjoy it.  He especially likes wearing his uniform.

And here’s our family at the end of Week 3.

End of week 3 status:
  1.   Career: Painter 10; Quit job and became Freelancer
  5.   10 good friends: 8/10
  6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs:   9/10
  7.   10 parties:  5/10
  8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions:  8/10
  9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each:  7/10

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 03:24:11 AM »
Wonderful!  And you're right, he is hot.  lol   I love his family.  They seem so nice and normal happy.  You are really moving right along as well.  And the house is lovely, and the kids are cute and.......well, I'm loving it so looking forward to more.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 07:22:06 AM »
Great progress! I like the bargain that Andrew makes.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 08:30:54 AM »
Wow, you really hit the ground running! Alice is a great Sim. The house is beautiful, too!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 10:32:19 AM »
Great start! Best wishes for Andrew's successful dynasty!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2019, 11:51:31 AM »
Wonderful!  And you're right, he is hot.  lol   I love his family.  They seem so nice and normal happy.  You are really moving right along as well.  And the house is lovely, and the kids are cute and.......well, I'm loving it so looking forward to more.
Thank you @Joria.  They do seem like a perfect little family - this first generation is helping me understand the time required to get everything done, and I find that there is plenty of time to complete all the requirements and have a  good amount of non-required stuff going on too. 

Great progress! I like the bargain that Andrew makes.
Thanks @MarianT - as much as I'd love to write the whole story, I just don't have the time; this pretty much follows what went on in my head as I debated with myself about what I really could do story-wise and still stick with the dynasty long enough to complete it.

Wow, you really hit the ground running! Alice is a great Sim. The house is beautiful, too!
@reggikko I really like Alice - she has great traits, unusual eyes, and even some music skills!  I actually googled for a 3-bedroom ranch floor plan and built this based on that plan.  I'm not a great builder - this is probably the best house I've ever built myself.

Great start! Best wishes for Andrew's successful dynasty!
Thanks @oshizu.  I really did plan to stick to 1 post per generation, but I just couldn't narrow down the pics that much. 

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 01:13:21 AM »
Generation 1: Part 2

Week 4

One afternoon my good friend Jeffery Abraham called and said there was a talent showcase at Stargazer Lounge.  He asked me to go with him.  I thought, yeah, why not? 
I’d never been to a talent showcase, and I did need to get more time on community lots, so I thought I’d check it out.

I realized what a popular event it was by the crowded elevator.  Even after we got off the elevator we seemed to be all on top of each other.

When I sang, no one really paid attention.  Probably just as well; I’m pretty sure I wasn’t very good. 

But it got the music flowing in me, so I scheduled a spur-of-the-moment Dance Party at Narwhal Arms.

With the kids in school, Alice and I decided to spend a day in Sulani.  We relaxed with drinks at the bar.

Our creative sides really showed themselves in our awesome Sand Turtle.

And then we headed off for some fun at the waterfall.

The next day was Harvestfest.  We had a great family day together dancing, playing games and enjoying a Grand Feast together for the evening meal.

Alice’s birthday came later than mine due to her pregnancies.  When I aged up several days earlier, Watcher was so busy with Aaron, Zoey and Zachariah that she didn’t even notice it was
my birthday until it was too late for a cake.  I wasn’t going to let that happen to my lovely Alice.  But Alice and Aaron’s birthday was on the same day, and Alice wanted Aaron to feel like his
birthday was all his own.  So we decided to celebrate her birthday the night before with an Incognito Costume Party, even though she’d still have her cake on her real birthday after Aaron’s party.

I wasn’t crazy about the hotdog costume, but the kids thought it was funny.  Alice was a big hit as an astronaut.  The kids really did a great job with their costumes.
At the end of week 4, our family looks pretty much the same, but our stats have improved.

Status - End of Week 4:
5.   10 good friends: 10/10
6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs:   10/10

7.   10 parties:  7/10
8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions:  10/10
9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each:  10/10

Week 5

We kicked off week 5 with Aaron’s birthday.  He invited several friends also at the child life stage, which seemed perfect before he blew out his candles, but felt awkward afterwards. 
Actually, his whole teen self felt awkward.  He didn’t care at all for the hairstyle or clothes he started off with.

He immediately ran off to find a scissor and some different clothes.  I knew I needed to talk with him about the dynasty and the rules and all, but this wasn’t the time. 
He needed to spend a little time with his Best Friend Forever, who had been excited about his birthday but was now feeling left behind.

He tried to tell her they were still Best Friends Forever and her birthday would be coming soon, but they both knew things just weren't the same.

Aaron wasn’t really thrilled with his birthday gifts – he got a Robot vacuum dock and a carrot.  Neither had been on his “Gee I really want this” list.
Alice blew out her candles later, when the kids had gone and things were a little quieter.

She didn’t fare much better on the gifts than Aaron did.  She got a No Place Like Gnome (she already had one from Harvestfest) and a Cock’s Crow Table Accent.
I was glad to have a little time alone with Alice.  I’d been thinking a lot about something really important, and I needed to share it with her.  I told her that when I said I was in for this entire dynasty, I meant it.  There’s only one way I know of to actually do that.  Sure, we can drink Youth Potions or eat Ambrosia, but once Aaron moves out, that’s over.  But I wasn’t sure how she’d feel about what I was thinking.

She smiled at me and said that she’d been thinking along similar lines ever since she met Lillith Vatore at one of our parties. 
And then she said she couldn’t think of anything better than spending forever with me and seeing our family continue to thrive and grow.
So we sent the kids to the Bowling Alley and told them we’d join them there later.  And we went to request a favor of one of my ten Good Friends.

Lillith was happy to help us out.  First me. Then Alice. 

Alice and I went to join the kids at the Bowling Alley.  I thought my form was pretty good, but Alice found this sport a little challenging.  And Aaron made a new friend.

Here’s our family at the end of Week 5.

Status - End of Week 5:
3.   Earned 10 Satisfaction points:  Completed
4.   Earned $10,000: Completed
5.   10 good friends: 10/10
6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs:   10/10

7.   10 parties:  9/10
8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions:  10/10
9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each:  10/10

Week 6

Week 6 also kicked off with birthdays – Zoey’s and Zachariah’s. 
Alice and I had been a little sad when the twins aged from toddler to child, but now we felt more proud than sad.  Zoey was excited to go first, but then was mortified by the result. 
Right after aging up, she ran off mumbling something that sounded like “Insta-Lean makeover”.  The next time we saw her, we didn’t even recognize her.

Zachariah was rather fond of his new look.

Aaron’s childhood Bestie, Liliana, was at the party, and she confessed to Aaron that today was her birthday too.  Aaron quickly grabbed a cake from the fridge, added some candles,
and called Liliana over.  She blew out the candles and suddenly Aaron saw her in a whole new way.  Things were even more not-the-same now!
He flirted a little to see if maybe she was seeing him differently also.  She flirted back, so he gave her a romantic gift – a tulip. 

But before he could even think what else to say and do, a commotion broke out.

And then something strange and amazing happened – first with me and then with Alice.

Following all that excitement, we had a couple of fairly calm days; Alice and I learned more about the change we’d just made and had some fun sparring with each other. 

And then Winterfest was upon us.  Aaron, Zoey and Zachariah decorated the Winterfest tree, and the whole family gathered around to sing festive songs.

Later that evening, Father Winter made an appearance with gifts for everyone.

With Aaron’s YA birthday only 1 day away, he and I got some time away to talk.  He already knew about the Dynasty, and that he was the heir. 
But we hadn’t really talked about the rules yet.  At first, he was a little put off, feeling uncertain about his ability to succeed.
But as we continued to talk, he came to understand that he was more ready than I had been.  And his mom and I would be around to lend a hand or give advice if he needed any help. 

We ended the week, and my time as Founder, with a Black and White Bash to celebrate New Year’s Eve. 

After the big New Year’s Eve Party, Aaron asked to just have a quiet birthday.  He was excited about moving out, but also feeling a little nostalgic about leaving the only home he’d ever known. 
He blew out the candles on the cake I’d made him, and we had our last family dance with us all living under the same roof.

Here’s our Family Portrait at the end of my reign.

Status - End of Week 6 / End of Gen 1:  All goals completed.

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Power of Ten Dynasty: The Brandts - Updated 9/18/19
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 09:32:04 AM »
Wow great way to make updates and a tiny story too.
3 weeks in one update seems fitting. I might do 2 weeks but who knows what comes out in the end.
Great to see the progress here, the beautifull children, the love of their parents and now the love of the new young couple. :D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 03:27:09 PM »
Well done!  Loved catching up with the family, though must say not fond of the vampire thing.  (I have issues, lol)  Still, a good way to keep them going I suppose.  Aaron is as handsome as can be and has already found the perfect girl.  Sometimes young romance can work when it starts as children.  Zoey much better with the make over!  Poor thing.  Why do they usually age up in horrible outfits and hair?  Waiting to see what you do with Aaron.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 01:30:32 PM »
I think it's time I acknowledge that I just don't have time for everything I'm trying to do.  I've played through Generations 2 & 3, and my Gen 4 heir just aged up to YA.  And no story beyond my heir.  So, I've decided to go with just one post at the end of each generation with a quick summary for that generation.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: Power of Ten Dynasty: The Brandts - Updated 2/23/20
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 02:25:33 PM »
Generation 2

Heir: Aaron
Lot:  Old Salt House in San Myshuno

Liliana and I had a great life in San Myshuno.  Growing up in Newcrest was great, but I needed more activity - the hustle and bustle of the city.  I played my violin and guitar in the streets, Liliana and I painted graffiti, and I collected some great posters from all over the city.

We raised four kids here - Heir Adam, Twins Zianna and Zola, and my little surprise, Zeke, courtesy of Pollinator #3. 

Stats:
  1.   Career: Entertainer-Musician
  2.   Unique skill:  Violin
  5.   10 good friends: 10/10 (Human: Aarav Parikh, Aarav Basu, Irvin McMahan, Lucas Munch, Yumiko Sakamoto, Aadhya Kumar, Alexander Goth, Tanvi Acharya  Non-Human: Masami Shimizu (Vampire), Kalamainu'u Iona (Mermaid)
  6.   10 freelance gigs or odd jobs:   10/10 Mixologist for Beach Party, Moving Furniture, Hiking Buddy, Sand Sculpture, Hiking Buddy, In Need of Waxing, Frogs fro Research, Storm Repair, Let's Make Art, Looking for a Love Guru
  7.   10 parties:  10/10 Wedding Party, House Party, Dance Party, Kava Party, Charity Benefit Party, Spooky Party, Incognito Costume Party, Dinner Party, Birthday Party (Adam), Birthday Party (Liliana)
  8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions:  10/10  Playful: Flash Crazy Eyes, Embarrassed: Call Someone, Sad: Complain about Problems, Bored: Suggest Fun Activities, Flirty: Tell Dirty Joke, Confident: Meet Someone New, Inspired: Make a Group Meal, Happy: Chat with Someone, Energized: Send an Energized Text, Focused: Try to Hack Something
  9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each:  10/10 Casbah Gallery, Humor & Hijinks Festival, San Myshuno Park, Skye Fitness, Romance Festival, Shimizu, Sand Simpoleon Beach, Burners and Builders, Oasis Springs Park, Planet Honey Pop!
10.   10 Item collection: 10/10 City Posters (Ranged in value from $65 to $200 for a total of $1,250)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 03:02:25 PM »
Generation 3

Heir: Adam
Lot: Willow Creek - Bargain Bend

When I left my San Myshuno home, I attended Britechester and completed a Distinguished degree in Language and Literature.  University living was quite different than living at home, and I soon realized that dorm living wasn't for me.  Then I met Haley at a pub one night, and I knew the time to move had come.  When I asked her to move in with me, she accepted, even though I didn't have much to offer at the time.  But eventually we built a nice house with enough room for Heir Adrian, his sister Ziralee and brother Zane, and (courtesy of Pollinator #3) Zarina.

Stats:
  1.   Career: Law: Private Attorney
  2.   Unique skill:  Writing
  5.   10 good friends: 10/10 Zianna Brandt, Zola Brandt, Masato Kobayashi, Maeve De La Torre
Aaron Brandt, Liliana Brandt, Zoey Brandt, Wiki Elikapika; Non-Human: Andrew Brandt (Vampire), Alice Martin (Vampire) 

6.   10 University Classes with A grade:   10/10 The Write Expectations, Pride & Prepositions, Telling Tales, To Thrill and Talk Absurd, Chronicling & Memoir, Filling Notebooks: Novel Organization, The Author as Character, Little Writers: Children's Books, Catching Magic on the Page, Entertaining Endings
  7.   10 parties:  10/10 Wedding Party, Spooky Party, Birthday Party (Adrian Toddler to Child), Dinner Party, Birthday Party (Adrian Child to Teen), Kava Party, Black and White Bash, Birthday Party (Zarina to Toddler to Child), Birthday Party (Ziralee Child to Teen), Birthday Party (Adrian Teen to YA) 
  8.   10 whims for 10 different emotions:  10/10  Sad: Send a Sad Text, Happy: Send a Happy Text, Confident: Compliment Someone, Focused: Practice Programming, Inspired: Make a Drink, Flirty: Take a Cold Shower, Energized: Do Sit-Ups!, Playful: Send a Playful Text, Dazed: Take a Nap, Anger: Shout Forbidden Words
  9.   10 different community lots for 2 hours each:  10/10 Pepper's Pub, Laurel Library, Romance Festival, Shimizu, Villa Bovine, Desert Bloom Park, San Myshuno Park, Old Quarter Inn, Magnolia Blossom Park, Hare Square Park
10.   10 Item collection: 10/10 My Sim Trophies (Ranged in value from $40 to $140 for a total of $858)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 08:36:51 PM »
It's great to see you back on track with your Power of 10 Dynasty!
Apparently, the Senior Pollinator really loves your sims. :)

anything