Author Topic: Getting romantic interests back together  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Getting romantic interests back together
« on: October 14, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »
Hi there everyone!  forgive me if this question was asked before either by me or other players, but i have a current game right now a love triangle with my sim as romantic interest billy caspian and rich richmond. (my two favorite guys) she loves them both and they feel the same. i wanted to create a little drama so i arranged for the three of them to be at the park at the same time. she was in an embrace with billy and rich came up to them and the two guys started to fight. (which i made happen). now they are sworn enemies. later the next day, i got a message saying that billy does not want to fix this relationship with janelle(my sim). she cried for billy for three days! so my question is since it's obvious to me that she wants to be with billy more than rich, is it possible for me the player to get them back together?

thanks guys
having so much fun with this storyline.

shirley

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Re: Getting romantic interests back together
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 09:51:46 PM »
It's possible, but will take a good deal of socializing and effort. Get your sims to spend time together on a friendly basis and have lots of positive social interactions before trying any romantic socials. Hopefully once their friendship is strong again, the other sim will accept romantic socials from your sim again.  If you have World Adventures, having the incense from France that boosts a romantic mood going in the background might help.  It may take multiple get-togethers, though.  Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 11:01:12 PM »
Also the friendship potions and more powerful friendship potions may help to get them to best friend status again

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 12:22:48 AM »
thanks guys for your replies! actually while waiting to get a response i am currently playing and they are both romantic interests again! he threw a party for spooky day and invited her so i took advantage of the situation. totally not my doing for the party, i guess it was story progressions' doing. lol. anyway, they started flirting with one another so they became friends and the next day she received a love letter in the mail from him! i was getting a very bored feeling about this game, but since this is going on in my current game, i am having fun again. thanks again for your ideas and i will definitley (spelling), use them the next time in gameplay.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 12:43:06 PM »
It sounds like you've waited long enough but it goes way better once the Heartbroken/Betrayed moodlets wear off on either party. Also sims rarely reject phone calls, so you can always talk to him there for a relationship boost.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 02:18:22 PM »
thanks trip! yes i waited for the broken hearted moodlet to wear off. billy had a spooky day party and he invited her so i  went with that. the invite was totally unexpected so i went with the flow. now they are boyfriend/girlfriend. having fun again after a while of boredom. billy is a georgeous sim and i intend to play him more often.

take care!

anything