Author Topic: Vacation mod  (Read 19606 times)

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
Vacation mod
« on: October 24, 2019, 01:44:49 AM »
Is there a mod that would open up Sulani to the option of a vacation destination? I have Outdoor Retreat if that makes a difference, and would buy Island Living if there were a mod to turn it into a vacation destination.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Vacation mod
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 09:10:28 AM »
I look up one for you but never used it but it says it works.

https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/173398784785/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes-destination

Hope this helps.

Anyway you can take a vacation anywhere. Build a resort type lot with any non-residential lot type with rooms with beds and other necessities to stay in then go there, and call into work daily and you can vacation anywhere for free. Just in case the mod let's you down.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 10:51:25 AM »
Just a note; that mod basically makes it so you can't live in the worlds if you make them a destination world. So if you want to just vacation in Sulani, definitely use it, but if you wanted the option to do both, you can't unless you keep switching things out, if that makes sense.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
Just a note; that mod basically makes it so you can't live in the worlds if you make them a destination world. So if you want to just vacation in Sulani, definitely use it, but if you wanted the option to do both, you can't unless you keep switching things out, if that makes sense.
Yes that makes sense; thank you fir the info. I'd have to uninstall the mod to live there.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 01:12:26 PM »
I look up one for you but never used it but it says it works.

https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/173398784785/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes-destination

Hope this helps.

Anyway you can take a vacation anywhere. Build a resort type lot with any non-residential lot type with rooms with beds and other necessities to stay in then go there, and call into work daily and you can vacation anywhere for free. Just in case the mod let's you down.
Thank you; I'll test it out.

anything