Author Topic: Celebrate custom holidays mod  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
Celebrate custom holidays mod
« on: October 24, 2019, 04:39:05 PM »
Hey all so I just discovered that NPC Sims won't celebrate custom holidays. Is there a mod or some sort of work around to correct this oversight?

PS. Thank you for all the help. I know I've been asking a lot so thank you tremendously.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Celebrate custom holidays mod
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 01:03:56 AM »
What do you mean by they won't celebrate custom holidays? As long as you are controlling a family, they can celebrate it. Now, I'm not an expert, so you may need confirmation, but as far as I know, I don't think a mod like this exists, nor do I think it would be advisable. Because when you are not playing a family, the sims are "suspended" for lack of a better term to save memory and to cut down on the processes (as someone who loved Sims 3's open world, I can tell you that it put a heck of a strain on a computer).

Now, unless I'm mistaken about what you mean by celebrating of course. If you set your calendar and holidays to have the decorate tradition, you'll at least see the spandrels and little flags on the other houses in the world, but other than that, that's about all you can do, as far as I know. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I should be heading to bed XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 01:48:17 AM »
When I go to public lots, none of the other sims are showing up in costume. I was hoping that there was a mod to fix that.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 02:16:08 AM »
Ah. Not that I know of. I did do a quick search for it. Now, I know that there are some people who have mixed results on having NPC sims doing anything for the holidays. For instance, when going out on a date to a public lot during Love Day, some have had other NPCs celebrating, some have not. Do you have MCCC? I did see an older topic that mentioned something with MCCC's settings making it so NPC sims weren't celebrating the holidays. I'd have to double check MCCC to see if it was still the case.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 03:49:42 AM »
I don't know what MCCC is.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 10:23:35 AM »
Ah ok. Sorry, it's a mod that controls a lot of different things including NPC behavior. It's made by Deaderpool. Sorry about that XD If you don't know what it is, it's probably not that. I'm at work right now, so can't test anything at the moment. When I get home, I'll see if I can come up with anything for ya.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 12:45:39 PM »
Ok thanks

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything