Author Topic: The Starlighter Immortal Dynasty - The sequal (2.4.20)  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Starlighter Immortal Dynasty - The sequal (2.3.20)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 08:16:18 AM »
The table of contents means you've made it! I wonder if Portia even got anything from Chris. That might be a first to not get a thing from him...or she has his eyes. I'm not sure.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
Re: The Starlighter Immortal Dynasty - The sequal (2.3.20)
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 08:22:30 AM »
The table of contents means you've made it! I wonder if Portia even got anything from Chris. That might be a first to not get a thing from him...or she has his eyes. I'm not sure.

I believe she has his eyes, definitely his eye color cause Koryn has bright green eyes. Other than that, she got his skin tone and that's it, she's all a mama's girl
I'm back and trying again babey
Starlighter Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
Re: The Starlighter Immortal Dynasty - The sequal (2.4.20)
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 11:24:13 AM »
Chapter 7

A lot of important things have happened... Portia went to Prom and had a great time, won prom queen, and kissed a boy she likes.

Alya aged into a beautiful little girl

And Christopher became an adult

Oh, and I was abducted by aliens. Almost forgot about that part.

Christopher and I celebrated our anniversary, and so we went out to dinner

A couple more birthdays...

Some makeovers...

Doesn't Alya look a bit like a Dreamweaver to you? It's cause she takes after her father

Next time... I felt a strange call to the shack in the very back of the lot.

Probably gonna double update again cause I'm excited about the next chapter!! I know I'm moving really quick through the first gen, I plan to bring more story into it later on

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2020, 11:48:31 AM »
Chapter 8

I felt something pulling me, calling out to me almost, begging me to go deeper into the catacombs beneath our lot. I knew they were there, but I had never seen them...

I walked down a small spiral staircase, and I was met with a hallway that seemed to never end.

I turned to the right in the one room that was lit, and there was Christopher and his skill achievements... I hoped more photos and a sculpture would be added before we lost him.

I walked down the hallway, through eight empty rooms. Someday these would be lit with memories, but it's only just begun...
I finally reached a room with a door at the end, the call was telling me to walk through. I did and I came into a small room with a crystal ball in the center.

I sat down next to it and put my hands around it, I immediately felt... different. I felt the watcher speaking to me. Asking about my requirements, if I had completed everything, all of these questions to ensure I broke no rules when I was on my own. I answered every one honestly, until one final question.

"Do you, Koryn Starlighter, truly wish to become immortal?"

I had to think. I had to consider what all of this meant. Yes, I needed to do it. But... I thought about my previous life, my children, my husband who I lost... and how I would one day soon enough lose Christopher, lose my second daughter, Alya. Was it worth this pain?

Finally, I said yes. And the gate behind me unlocked. I walked down another small spiral staircase...

I came into a room that looked like it belonged in my home, Dragon Valley. The call was growing stronger, but there was something I had to do first.

I made the dish with homegrown ingredients, and fresh caught deathfish. And I sat down, again hesitating. What would this feel like? Knowing that this would stop my body clock, making me live forever. Finally, I took a bite.

It's impossible to describe the feeling I felt when I bit into that ambrosia. I felt memories rushing back to me, of all my attempts, all my failed tries, lost saves, and loved ones who sacrificed themselves for this cause, all leading up to this moment. The warmth and sparkles surrounded me as I felt my body stop, I could feel my body freeze in time.
Then, the call grew ever stronger. It was pulling me down the hallway, where there were two doors, a red and a brown one.

There was a faint call coming from the brown, but that wasn't for me. I turned to the red and walked in the room.

It was there, right behind me. I turned and saw it, a dragon egg. Was this my reward?

"Your quest is no longer to rid the world of dragons, but to bring them back to life. They will not enslave you, they will bring light and life to the world. Starting with Sunset Valley."

I went up to it, and I talked to the egg, I'm not sure why but it felt right. Like it was speaking back to me.

I turned around and saw my museum, the remnants of my life.

I sat in the chair to rest, my part of this journey has come to an end. I am Koryn Starlighter, a daughter of starlight, and I am the first immortal.

EDIT: adding her stats here as well
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HOO BOY I did it guys! I made it to my first immortal, and I gotta say this chapter was really fun to write. I wanted to introduce her dragon in this chapter, but it didn't hatch until later and I couldn't figure out how to write it in, so it'll be introduced in the next chapter.

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 01:23:53 PM »
Chapter 9

Oh, uhhh... so my mom came out of the weird basement and handed me this notebook. Saying it was my turn to document our family.
She thinks I don't know about the dynasty, didn't want to overwhelm me but I kind of figured it out. Why else would she give up her love of writing, or have me doing nothing but painting and photography my whole childhood?

Anywho, I don't really care. I'm just going to skip my awkward teenage years and go right to my YA birthday.

I think I look pretty dang good, don't you?
I have found... I am not that good at remembering to take pictures! But I'll sum it up. I went to graduation.

I graduated with honors, was valedictorian, and voted Most Artistic!
Then I invited over my good friend, Angel Keaton. He's a bit older than me... but I admit I've always had a bit of a crush.

I made a jump, and asked him out

He said yes! But, I wasn't satisfied. I asked another question...

Well.. I was so busy making sure dad got pictures of the wedding with his camera, that I forgot to take any! But here's us celebrating ;)

Oh yeah, and right after my birthday before graduation I went on a trip to Shang Simla by myself, and got to visa lvl 3, and we got this beautiful vacation home!

I took the time to supermax painting!

But... I made sure to take some time off too

Shortly after we got home... I found out I'm pregnant!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 01:33:07 PM »
Too bad that you missed the wedding shots because she was a gorgeous bride! Vacations are great for trying for baby but also giving yourself a few days to prepare.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2020, 01:46:45 PM »
Chapter 10

Well, I might as well just introduce my girls, as not much happened over the next few days.
That's right! Girls!

Here are the pride and joys of my life, Bellatrix and Chara! I think I'll keep which came first and their traits to myself for now ;)

Dad aged into an elder, too... it's kind of hitting me that while time passes slowly for me, because I have the knowledge of living forever... It passes so quick for everyone else. My dad is my very best friend, even moreso than Angel, or my mom.

He still has some time left, he'll be able to see my girls grow up, but... nevermind.
I seem to have misplaced a lot of pictures of their childhood, so again I will sum it up.

Here are Bellatrix and Chara as children.

Quite gorgeous.

Bellatrix became quite good friends with... this thing named Peanut.

I thought she was bonkers, maybe insane, but I know for a fact she is not. She is Disciplined, Athletic, and Easily Impressed.
(Her sister is easily impressed, loves the outdoors, and a loner)

Anyway, dad wanted to indulge her and spent a lot of time working at the chemistry set... I wasn't sure until one day I look outside and Bellatrix is standing next to a glowing purple cloud the size of a small boy...

And next thing we knew, there was a new boy in the house! Welcome to the world, Peanut.

He really is a gorgeous child. Interesting traits, though... Klepto, brave, and friendly.
Next, they become teenagers

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2020, 01:47:57 PM »
Too bad that you missed the wedding shots because she was a gorgeous bride! Vacations are great for trying for baby but also giving yourself a few days to prepare.

I'll have to take some pictures of the shots Chris got that are on the wall cause it was really beautiful! And the pictures came out great ;D One of the pictures is in her museum though, that'll be revealed when she reaches immortal.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 04:24:20 PM »
Wow, you're chugging right along! Keep it up man :D

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2020, 09:35:49 AM »
I read it with a single go, good story! I especially liked the chapter where Koryn becomes immortal.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2020, 12:32:31 PM »
Loving this story and your sims are gorgeous!

anything