Author Topic: Charm family weird bug  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Charm family weird bug
« on: April 15, 2020, 04:12:44 PM »
My sim moved in with the Charm household, as the story went she was the long lost granddaughter of Minerva Charm. 
Anyway, after several game hours, I noticed Minerva really had to pee, but wasn't doing anything about it.  I discovered she had no option to Use when I clicked a toilet!  Clicking the bar to auto resolve, she would do the "I can't do that" thought bubble and shrug.  Fortunately I have MCCC, and going through her hidden traits, she was missing "Toilet Use Sitting."  Once I gave her that, she was fine.
No matter how hastily I throw a sim together, or what weird combo of custom gender options I choose, I've never had a sim who didn't know how to use a toilet before!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Charm family weird bug
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 06:44:41 PM »
That was totally weird, @Brian_Z
You'd think one of the default options for toilet use would have been chosen for poor ole Minerva Charm.
Thanks for alerting us to that disaaster, haha. Now I'm curious about what that sim's Gender Customization settings are.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Charm family weird bug
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 07:52:46 PM »
Near as I can tell, Minerva's a normal female, though I haven't thought to check that out in CAS.  She's got 2 kids after all- in my game, 3 kids, one of whom is dead.  I made and killed off again a Miranda Charm Kinsley, daughter of Minerva, mother of my sim Rebecca, older sister to Darrel and Gemma.