Author Topic: The Sims™ 4 Eco Lifestyle: Official Reveal Trailer Updated 05/19/20  (Read 9570 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: The Sims™ 4 Eco Lifestyle: Official Reveal Trailer
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 06:54:04 AM »
Carl put out another Eco Lifestyle video.

https://youtu.be/UxKrlc8kv9w

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 01:44:03 AM »
"Could be honey, could be liberal's tears"   XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 11:12:16 AM »
Ok here is undisputable proof The Sims is going down hill. They are posting on Tik Tok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@simgurugeorge/video/6826952130457341189

But it is more information on the environmental changes of the new world, I guess.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 01:34:15 PM »
Ok here is undisputable proof The Sims is going down hill. They are posting on Tik Tok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@simgurugeorge/video/6826952130457341189

But it is more information on the environmental changes of the new world, I guess.

I see nothing wrong the TikTok post. It is not proof that The Sims is going downhill. TikTok is not for everyone, just like Twitter, tumbler or instagram isn't for everyone. So we can just take it as a funny, cute post from a guru that happens to use the app.

Have a happy day.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2020, 02:18:19 PM »
TikTok is not for everyone, just like Twitter, tumbler or instagram isn't for everyone.

TikTok isn't just another social media site, it's a very shady Chinese operated one.  The folks at Maxis ought to know better.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 02:34:47 PM »
The SimGuru's questionable choice of platforms aside... Wow, that looks like Buffalo, NY!  Now I'm kinda getting excited, because what's being shown is very much like what's finally happening in downtown Buffalo.  There are many old grain elevators, which have gotten to the point where they MUST either get demolished or repurposed, and they're going for some really interesting repurposing.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 11:05:07 PM »
@sdhoey01 the post on Tik Tok was mostly in jest. I  not a fan of Tik Tok but I was trying to be funny when pointing out a new source of information the gurus never used in the past.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
EcoLifeStyle Lifestream May 21st @11am PT

"Join us May 21st @ 11AM PT on http://Twitch.tv/TheSims for a deep dive into the The Sims 4 #EcoLifestyle w/ host
@SimGuruGeorge
/
@SimGuruJill
.  We'll be covering CAS, BB, world, gameplay, and new free content coming to The Sims 4 base game! Party popper"

EcoGuruFrost on Twitter

Offline scoed

• Watcher
It is official for all those who wished to take their lovers to a dumpster, pull them in and make sweet woohoo in the dumpster, now you can. I love new woohoo locations. Yes, this one sounds like you will need to visit a doctor to get a few vaccines and antibiotics after, but it is a new woohoo location never the less. This pack is so grungy, maybe I will finally get my fleas I always wanted. Yes, I know better than to hold my breath, but compared to dumpster woohoo, a few fleas are positively sanitary. Here is hoping.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
I'm also looking forward to this pack. The bug farm in particular for some reason.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline scoed

• Watcher
I wouldn't say I am looking forward to the pack, even if I bought it already. I am looking forward to any new deaths, the new woohoo spot, And the post apocalyptic look of heavy pollution. Not looking forward to the eco stuff, but the anti-eco stuff. Yes I love the bugs. Fit well into the post apocalyptic game I want to play.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
It is official for all those who wished to take their lovers to a dumpster, pull them in and make sweet woohoo in the dumpster, now you can. I love new woohoo locations. Yes, this one sounds like you will need to visit a doctor to get a few vaccines and antibiotics after, but it is a new woohoo location never the less. This pack is so grungy, maybe I will finally get my fleas I always wanted. Yes, I know better than to hold my breath, but compared to dumpster woohoo, a few fleas are positively sanitary. Here is hoping.

For some reason this made me laugh out loud that my dog looked at me like I was crazy. LOL

Offline scoed

• Watcher

For some reason this made me laugh out loud that my dog looked at me like I was crazy. LOL
Thank you.

Here is the Gameplay trailer blog.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/eco-lifestyle-gameplay

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Um... I hope the twitch stream actually tells us something about the pack.  This new trailer is just the teaser with a super annoying voice over.
Also, the bugs are for food.  Yummy.

anything