Author Topic: Object Delete  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Object Delete
« on: May 19, 2020, 09:36:43 PM »
hello!

so i was wondering if you type testing cheats and select object delete and you delete a sim, will that sim be deleted from my game or will that sim just go away to another place?

thanks and if i asked this before i am so sorry!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Object Delete
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 10:47:27 PM »
If you use Delete Object on a Sim, it will delete them from your save. If you have the Sim saved to your Library, you will be able to play with the Sim again.

Go to your Library - Show Household tab, which it's on by default when you look at the map via Edit Town.

Example of Household Library: Click image to see larger view
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 11:07:14 PM »
Thank you for the reply MrsFlynn

i delete aliens and that mascot when i play my game. hate aliens and that mascot is annoying every time i start up my game to play so i use object delete on them. sometimes i also delete some of the townies that keep giving flowers to each other. it is so annoying at times lol

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 03:19:51 AM »
You're welcome!! Good idea to use Object Delete on the Sims you don't like. I used to do that too.

Now, what's so wrong with Townies giving other Townies flowers.. It's cute!! *Snicker* :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 12:30:48 PM »
it's cute when you see it the first time, but the next 12 times to the same person not so cute lol

Offline NikkeiSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 06:46:01 PM »
I would highly recommend just resetting the sim, which hopefully would get them off your lot or send them back to their own lot.  If you Object>Delete too many times, you will end up corrupting your save-game.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 08:01:50 PM »
did not know that! thanks so much for the info. who wants a corrupt game?  i guess i'll have to deal with the little quirks of this game

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.