Author Topic: Selvadoradian Culture Skill  (Read 5952 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Selvadoradian Culture Skill
« on: May 24, 2020, 07:57:02 PM »
Is there a way to learn Selvadoradian Culture Skill outside of the vacation word?The only way I know of is Selvadoradian locals, and that statue there that only works in the vacation lot. I am working on a building project that needs a way to raise all sim skills and can't think of one for this skill. Thanks.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Selvadoradian Culture Skill
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 08:24:11 PM »
The only thing I can think of is by eating the food -- but you need to send someone there once to pick up a recipe.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 09:20:14 PM »
I've placed the food stall from Selvadorada in a park I built in Newcrest before, so my sims could learn the recipes without taking a vacation.
I'm not in game right now, so I can't check if I had to do something extra in order to find that food stall in Buy mode with the other food stalls.
It's also possible to customize a restaurant's menu to serve some foods and drinks from Selvadorada.  Good luck!

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 10:03:43 PM »
So eating from the Selvadoradain food stall outside of Selvadorada works? Then we have a winner. This will be a community lot so it works. Thanks.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 11:25:38 PM »
If you also have Discover University, one of the options for skill classes is Selvadoradian Culture. 
Once I had a household where it was my original male sim, then a Selvadoradian girlfriend I made for him.  Before arranging for them to meet, I cheated her full culture skill and the Jungle Explorer aspiration, and a quick trip to Selvadorada where she pigged out at the food stall.  Made for an interesting adjustment period while he got used to her cooking.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 02:01:50 AM »
Thanks Brian_Z. I knew that but it is easy to miss. I am trying to put a skill object for each skill in game on a community lot. Parenting, Vampire Knowledge and Selvadoradian Culture stumped me, but at least Parenting, and Vampire Knowledge has skill books but I knew Selvadoradian Culture doesn't. Plus both Parenting and Vampire Knowledge can be started on a computer. The food stand is an object. I planned on having food stands anyway so that is a win/win. Wish there were more traditional objects but I don't think there is none to be had. The food stand is better than nothing.

anything