Author Topic: BUG - Pets addon (Sim Freeze, only Pets world related)  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Nkbs

• Nooboo
BUG - Pets addon (Sim Freeze, only Pets world related)
« on: June 10, 2020, 05:53:44 PM »
Oh hello, i was wondering (new here) if somebody fixed the problem about the sim Freeze bug, but.. on my case, it's only related to the Pets Addon pack of his Neighborhood...

I played on most of the Worlds (including the last one released with Eco Lifestyle)

I don't know why, but this Bug only happens on the Pets World... not in any other one...

Haven't adopted a pet (bad they didn't added the horses like in Sims 3), but liked the Mansion of that world so i moved there...

And after a little time there, i got stuck doing X thing, the time continued but i couldn't move... no matter if used something or if i didn't anything.. just stayed there trying to analize the life itself with my Sim..

Anybody know why is this happening? i use mods of course but, don't have any problem with them in Any other world (base or added)

Always happens on the Pets world... outside never happens.

Don't know if you guys experienced the same or how's the thing...

Thanks in advance :)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: BUG - Pets addon (Sim Freeze, only Pets world related)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:49:08 AM »
I've tried finding information on this bug and am not able to find anything. If you haven't already, it might be a good idea to report on it over at EA AHQ's Sims 4 Bug Report Board.

AHQ's Sims 4 Bug Report Board:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything