Author Topic: Talk About Grilled Cheese  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Devin

• Occult
Talk About Grilled Cheese
« on: June 19, 2020, 01:36:03 PM »
Suddenly all of my sims can do this without having the Grilled Cheese aspiration. Is this something included with the recent patch? I hadn't played in a while and haven't purchased Eco Lifestyle (yet).

I'm running Windows 10 and am (other than Eco Lifestyle) fully updated on Origin and my game.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Talk About Grilled Cheese
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 02:23:15 PM »
I don't remember now if it was grilled cheese, but yes there are "talk about" interactions available to everybody, that aren't supposed to be.  Yet another of the many bugs currently.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 04:37:42 PM »
I don't remember now if it was grilled cheese, but yes there are "talk about" interactions available to everybody, that aren't supposed to be.  Yet another of the many bugs currently.

I've discovered I can use some of the other interactions for Grilled Cheese Sims that shouldn't be there. Hopefully they fix these bugs pretty quickly.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »
My sims have been able to "Talk about grilled cheese" without unlocked the Grilled Cheese aspiration for some time now, definitely last year.
Even the grade school children can do that.
So I doubt that it's a bug or is related in any way to the Eco Lifestyle pack.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »
Same as oshizu, my sims have had this ability for some time without starting/unlocking the aspiration. It might still be a bug but I doubt it would be high on the QA guys list if it is. Always worth posting a bug report though, you never know!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything