Author Topic: Refunded a bundle I had bought, but this was not requested.  (Read 1606 times)

Offline junegem

• Llama Wrangler
Just wondering if anyone else had had this.  I bought a bundle about a week ago when the offers were on.  Been playing quite happily, dumped out the game a couple of hours ago and found they had refunded my bundle and just taken my games away. Contacted EA said they were aware of issues and they would contact me. Asked when, no timescale?!  Any advice gratefully received.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Refunded a bundle I had bought, but this was not requested.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 04:33:18 PM »
You may have to contact them again in a few days to see if there's any information on your case. Sometimes it can take several tries before the issue is resolved.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline junegem

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 03:59:49 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I think you are right, I will have to contact them again.

I think, they think it is resolved, because I have reported it, there is even a little resolved sat above it.  To not even give an idea about when they are going to sort it, I think is quite rude.  OK, I have not lost out financially, but if they think I will pay full price they are sadly mistaken. I will just have to wait.  All the work I have done on them is gone, my Sim is left in bra and pants and currently I feel burgled.  It feels like the police have returned my stuff, but all the photos, memories have gone, never to be returned.  I know it is such a stupid little thing and so many people in the world are suffering with real disasters/problems, but often it is the little stuff that really upsets, because you cannot allow the big stuff to get to you.

Thank you again. Sorry for ranting.

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 05:39:12 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I think you are right, I will have to contact them again.

I think, they think it is resolved, because I have reported it, there is even a little resolved sat above it.  To not even give an idea about when they are going to sort it, I think is quite rude.  OK, I have not lost out financially, but if they think I will pay full price they are sadly mistaken. I will just have to wait.  All the work I have done on them is gone, my Sim is left in bra and pants and currently I feel burgled.  It feels like the police have returned my stuff, but all the photos, memories have gone, never to be returned.  I know it is such a stupid little thing and so many people in the world are suffering with real disasters/problems, but often it is the little stuff that really upsets, because you cannot allow the big stuff to get to you.

Thank you again. Sorry for ranting.
I think you do not have to excuse yourself for that. It is fine if it was important to you and now it is just gone. I would be upset as well.
Yet even though EA made a mistake you should not forget that they are also just human. Sometimes things like that can happen and you know it.  Nevertheless do i believe that you do not have to pay the full price if they had refunded you the cheaper price. Guess you just have to tell them that you basically want back what they have refunded you. They will do it since it is +-0 for them.
I would like to know whether something has changed ! Good luck in the future! (:

anything