Author Topic: Broken CC Recipes  (Read 1489 times)

Offline digitobaf

• Nooboo
Broken CC Recipes
« on: April 04, 2021, 10:16:15 PM »
I have problems with Icemunmun's and ONI28's custom recipes. Not all of them, just some. Sims will start making them but stop in the middle of preparation. They get that "path blocked" bubble. I have more than enough counter space. I tried cooking with non-CC fridges, stoves, and counters. I tried taking out my script mods. I tried using only one CC recipe creator at a time. I'm sure all my files from these creators are updated versions. I've reached out to the creators and they said theirs are working fine, so I guess it's my problem. I have the latest game version and this problem didn't use to happen before the last patch. I've repaired my game. I'm kind of losing my mind. I know some people also have this problem, but I've yet to come across a solution. Help.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Broken CC Recipes
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 11:46:42 PM »
We may not be able to help either, other than to offer troubleshooting steps to take to try to fix the issue.

Read over this article on how to fix issues with mods and custom content.

Sims 4 - How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything