Author Topic: Tredonian Wine and Banker's Ale: Has anybody been able to make them?  (Read 3230 times)

Signal

One of the benefits of having Tredony remaining loyal to you is that it says you will have the recipe for Tredonian Gem Wine and Banker's Ale. Well, I can't seem to make them whenever I click on a cask - they are simply not listed. A "fine loaf" is also another recipe that is a benefit from Tredony and I can see that just fine whenever I click on an oven. It's the same thing with Crafthole: Their loyalty lets you make Hunter's Stew at a stewpot and I can do that just fine.

But the Tredonian Gem Wine and Banker's Ale listed as benefits of Tredony aren't there. Has anybody else been able to make them or is this a bug?

Offline MrGabic

• Llama Wrangler
  • Music is freedom
It didn't work for me either and as I said in your post with Gastrobury I think there are a few bugs with the foreign territories  :(
" Caam paruu caam ... paruuu
  Caam paruu uveel uveel" :)

Music sustains the game and life

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

mccoymk

I've been experimenting a lot with recipes lately and I haven't been able to make them. I don't know if loyalty just isn't high enough or if it's a bug.

Zetshia

It's not loyalty, I've maxed Tredony loyalty in my game and still not seen these recipes in the store or on the cask.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
I've wondered about these, too. I'm glad it's not just me that can't brew them.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Please if you do, I would love to have the data for the recipes and brewing page.. the only one I didn't get was Banker's Ale and I didn't have the recipe for Tredonian Wine, so I don't even know the ingredients yet.