Author Topic: The Flowers waiting for Grim - Completed  (Read 87021 times)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: The Flowers waiting for Grim
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2011, 09:40:23 PM »
Is this story going to become a project in the end? :)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
Is this story going to become a project in the end? :)

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it.  I don't really think there's enough there to make a project.  It's just a story that was triggered by a discussion I had with some friends one day.  I'll probably say more about that when the story ends.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Natsuko

« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
Harriet, burning the waffles...you GO girl!

I'm glad I get to see an update!

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2011, 10:20:03 PM »
Yay! I just read this all the way through. I love how it's being laid out, and hope for so much more from Sunflower and Marigold. [subtext= Don't let them die! I'll be so sad...]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 05:22:03 AM »
Yay, update! I believe you should ask in the Here's a Tip: Party Like a Rockstar challenge thread how to get epic parties (after the challenge is finished of course). No idea personally, lol.

The girls running to become criminals - hysterical! I loved that update, Schip, well done!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43:26 AM »
This story has been in hibernation for a while, so probably everyone has forgotten that three of our four students this week are kleptomaniacs whose fondest wish is to become criminals. 
Just the kind of people this school encourages. ;D

Anyway, can't wait for more! That age bug is strange :-\
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 05:11:16 PM »
I discovered this story by clicking on the bottom of your siggie.  WOW!  I am so glad I did!  PUHLEEZE, do NOT let them meet Grim!  At least not without a death Flower in their hands!!  (Buydebug is your friend!)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
I just discovered your story and WOW. I love it! You've done such a wonderful job with this. Please, please update soon. ;D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2011, 01:54:34 PM »
What a great story! I wish I could send my teens to your finishing school, and you could have a Little Flower Academy for children.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2011, 09:18:49 PM »
Thank you very much for the comments!  I really appreciate the interest, especially after the story has been neglected for so long.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2011, 09:19:46 PM »
Chapter Twenty-Six

The students have left.  Marigold breathes a sigh of relief.  She has a painting commission she'll work on later - she's been asked to do 15 paintings for the Town - but for now, what she really wants to do is watch a little television.  Watching a wedding on television is as close as she's ever come to romance.

Sunflower chooses to read.  I zoomed in as close as I could because I wanted to show you the book she chose.  You can see the cover, kind of, but I'm not sure whether or not you can tell what book it is.  I think it's called A Magnetic Attraction.  It seems she, like her sister, is drawn to the sort of romantic tale she's never had a chance to experience.  This is the first time I've zoomed in this close to a Sim who's reading, and I never knew before that they actually move their eyes when they read.  I think that's really neat!

Leo has been wanting to get to level 10 of the Sculptor career.  I don't know if he'll ever get there, as he just doesn't have much time for sculpting, but the lull before the next students arrive gives him time to work on a stone sculpture.

Remember how much Sunflower enjoyed her last motorcycle ride with Leo?  Friday afternoon she persuades Leo go to out for another ride before she has to go to work at the Diner.  There often seems to be friction between those two.  I'm not sure what she's apologizing for here.

After that scene, Sunflower rode off on her motorcycle to get home in time to catch the car pool.  After she left, I caught Leo looking quite thoughtful.

That evening after Sunflower comes home from the Diner, the girls eat alone.  Leo usually eats with them, but he got the Hardly Hungry LTR when he was living in the park before he came here, and so he just doesn't need to eat as often.  Marigold is cleaning up after dinner and I took this screenshot because I wanted to show you what's on Sunflower's mind.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »
Aww... the poor girls.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

VampirePlasma

« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »
Aw, that's so cute and sad. I just finished reading the whole story, I love it, can't wait for more.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
Haha. It's strange how much they think about romantic things while the girls are away. Love it, and wish for more.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2011, 05:35:22 AM »
I'm so sorry for the girls. :( Schip, that's what the Young Again LTR is for! Go get two! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything