Author Topic: (False) Reputation!  (Read 58104 times)

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
(False) Reputation!
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2012, 12:08:14 AM »
I guess you both already know this but I'll say it anyway because I just had a problem: traits like flirty can get your sim in trouble right before your eyes! Even while controlling them. I've had it happen during conversations where I had a few socials like "chat" lined up. At one point Mortimer Goth almost had my sim kicked out of the house for behaving inappropriately with Cornelia. I couldn't figure out what happened, but I just went ahead and apologized to Gunther anyway (Mortimer had ratted my sim out to Gunther). All was well after that. I guess when they socialize at work this could also happen (?)

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
(False) Reputation!
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 12:13:33 AM »
@beardeux I just experienced a bench cuddling problem as well! In this case my sim was a gold digger so I went ahead and accepted the cuddle, and then old Landgraab freaked out on her and informed me he was married to Nancy.  He's the one who started cuddling before I even clicked the box to accept. I guess I'll be wary of benches now too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
Re: (False) Reputation!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2012, 12:50:38 AM »
makes you wonder if all this romance is worth it...just like real life...

Anyway, I still don't have my eternally faithful moodlet back yet, don't know if it will come back.  Maybe he can earn it again.  Meanwhile, I'm keeping an eye on the girlfriend who has been flirting around yet keeps her EF moodlet.  I get perturbed when little things like this happen for seemingly no reason. 

It all comes of caring to much for these little friends of ours.
Bear
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: (False) Reputation!
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 04:09:05 AM »
Another thing that really bothers me is when two sims sit on a bench (sex not withstanding) the cuddle icon at the top automatically comes up and I have to quickly click it off.  You really have to watch for that.  No more sitting on the bench.  A royal nuisance.
Bear

I had that happen sitting on the couch next to the teenage daughter of a friend. My female sim got a bad reputation for flirting with her friend's daughter, because I was watching her husband while he transacted business. They never touched each other; but, apparently the game acted like they did.

anything