Author Topic: Rules: The Reincarnation Project - Rules  (Read 21127 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Rules: The Reincarnation Project - Rules
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:43:34 AM »
The Reincarnation Project - Taking over the World
                                  By Samoht04

You are a Spirit, imagine you were cast from your body into the Void of Limbo, forced out by someone who took control, kept you there. Well that someone is gone, their greed destroyed them. Now is your chance to regain what you lost, it won't be easy but you will do what you must to return to what you once were, nothing must get in your way if you are to return to the land of the living.

You must create your Spirit, they must look like a Human but can have hints of Spirits, for example the Eyes or the Hair can be unique, however they most likely will be bred out if they are Eyes. Your Spirit is possessing a Human, this Human has no Soul or Self Conscience, they are purely a Vessel. The Spirit is in complete power. The aim is to complete the needed challenges to be brought back to life as a Young Adult Sim, this can only be done with Ambrosia. The Fifth Generation is the Spirit, to seal it's place in life it must eat Ambrosia as a Young Adult, that is how the challenge ends.

Starting the Game
  • Create 1 Young Adult Sim.
  • The Gender of the Spirit determins the Gender of the Vessels and Founder.
  • Buy any Lot, Smaller is Easy, Medium is Medium and Large is Hard. (Apartements are allowed, if already placed)
  • Three Traits for the Founder, Vessels and Spirit Must Be the Same, Two are Free Choice.
  • Life Time Wants are Unrestricted.
  • Favourites and Star Signs are Unrestricted Due to Random nature.
  • The First Born of the Same Gender as the Spirit is the Next Vessel, All others are Spares.
  • Once the Next Vessel is Born the Previous Founder/Vessel is Uncontrollable (You make look at the Stats of the Sim Etc.)

Challenges
  • A Portrait, Photograph or Sculpture Must Be created for each Vessel and Spouse (Blood Parents)
  • The Life Time Wish of the Vessel Must be Completed before bringing in the Next Vessel.
  • A Career and a Skill Must Be Maxed before the Next Vessel.
  • You Must Secure your Spirits Future, Through Military (Police, Military, Private Investigator, Firefighter), Through Art (Music, Painter, Sculptor, Photographer, Culinary, Stylist, Architecture), Knowledge (Science, Medical, Education, Inventing, Ghostbusting) and Communication (Politics, Business, Education, Day Care) Only One of those Four Categories may be used for Each Vessel, Any Order. You must pick one of the Careers Listed in Brackets for that Category.
  • You must Achieve All of the Ingredients for Ambrosia by the time the Spirit is ready to be brought into the World. Four Generations and Four Ingredients - Money, Deathfish, Life Fruit and the Recipe/Chef. Normal Sims may aid in the Money and Cooking. Each Generation Must Take one of those Factors, If the Founder finds the Life Fruit Seed then Vessel Two can not use that Seed, they must find their own, for example.
  • The Spirit Must Be on the Honor Roll as a Child and a Teen.
  • By the End of the Challenge the Home Lot must be Worth Over $100,000.

Additional Restrictions
  • Any Life Extending Tricks are Banned - If an Old Vessel Harvests a Death Flower it must be removed, Game Over if they Give it to the Reaper.
  • Using Apples and Watermelons to Influence Gender are Banned.
  • You may use the Edit In Create a Sim Cheat on your Spirit, to change their Appearance. Only Immediatly after they have Aged Up.
  • Vampires and Mummys are Banned, Imaginary Friends can be Brought to Life.
  • You may add Ambitions and Late Night Lots to your Game, no Custom Buildings. If the Skill Book Bookcase is missing from your Towns Library you may add it.
[li]You are allowed to Move to a different Home Lot during the course of the Project, be aware that the Home Lot must be worth 100,000 by the end!
[/li][/list]

Any Questions Please Ask!

Rules Last Edited on 10th July 2011
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Reincarnation Project - Rules
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »
The Reincarnation Project - Stories

This is a list of the Stories for this Project, you can use these as examples of how others have completed my Project or which angles they are taking.

Author           Story Name           Date Started           Date Completed
Samoht04A Good Evil9th July 2011Unfinished
TallStarLooking for Revenge9th July 2011Failed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »
This looks awesome!
Are we allowed to use Edit Town for placing skill books in the Twinbrook/Bridgeport libraries?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »
This looks awesome!
Are we allowed to use Edit Town for placing skill books in the Twinbrook/Bridgeport libraries?

Thanks! and Yeah, I'll add the Edit Town Rules in now.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
This project sounds great Samoht! I can't wait to try it.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »
Wow, Thomas! I'm really impressed with this, it's so cool! I am so putting it on my list of projects to try out. Well done!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 05:13:17 PM »
This project sounds great Samoht! I can't wait to try it.
Wow, Thomas! I'm really impressed with this, it's so cool! I am so putting it on my list of projects to try out. Well done!

Thanks Tommy and Fez! It's been around in my head for a while now and it is great to finally share it!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:24 PM »
When the rules say you must have a portrait, photo, or sculpture, does that mean we can just have sculptures or just have portraits?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »
When the rules say you must have a portrait, photo, or sculpture, does that mean we can just have sculptures or just have portraits?

You can have a Sculpture on it's own. A Portrait on it's own or a Photograph on it's own. You can mix and match however you like as long as there is at least one of the mentioned ways of capturing the Vessel and Spouse, so if you wanted just Sculptures then you can have just Sculptures. If you want to try a Hard version you can go for all three types. It's optional though.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »
Are we allowed to move from the home lot?
And are apartments allowed?

EDIT: Also, are any of the profession jobs allowed?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 02:54:40 AM »
Yes, you can move, you can move sims out as well, just remember that by the end the home lot must be worth 100,000.

Apartements are allowed, however you can't place them. It will be hard to get an Apartement worth 100,000 by the end due to limited space though, it is possible though.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about Amb Profs! Firefighter and PI can go for Military, Stylist and Architecture can go for Arts, Inventing and Ghostbusting for Knowledge, the Generations Day Care can go in Communication. I think that is all of the careers that would fit in the 4 Categories?

EDIT: All Careers are available for Spares and Spouses to complete, only Vessels are restricted.

TallStar has started this Project and is writing a Story to accompany it, you can find the Link int he Second Post, below the rules.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 06:43:55 AM »
Fantastic idea, Thomas. I can't wait to see what tales people will come up with. Well done. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 11:47:19 AM »
I have another question! Of course lol.
The rules say once we bring in the next vessel we can't control the old ones. But can we still control spouses/spares, because otherwise we can't take care of the next vessel as a baby and toddler.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »
You only lose control of the previous Vessel, so you still can control the Spouse and Spares. The Previous Vessel is put on Free Will until they die then.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
Are you allowed to have more children after the next vessel is born?