Author Topic: Rules: The Reincarnation Project - Rules  (Read 21144 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: The Reincarnation Project - Rules
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
I understand a lot better now, thank you.  :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »
I just wanted to let you know that I've posted a new Reincarnation Project, Prometheus Reborn. Thank you for clarifying many of the rules earlier.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 05:09:18 AM »
Hi, samoht!

Wow, I am glad that I found this Project. I love the Reincarnation concept itself. I want to try this myself... later :)

My questions for you:

Starting the Game
Once the Next Vessel is Born the Previous Founder/Vessel is Uncontrollable (You make look at the Stats of the Sim Etc.)

This means that we are not allowed to control our Sim anymore until they died? What about the spares? Are they controllable? Or only the main character in the story that only allowed to be controlled by us?

I still not get it. Unique looks are like a Sim that has a black hair and red eyes?

Challenges

You Must Secure your Spirits Future

Only one in bracket category, right? So, when I choose Knowledge, they must be in order like
Knowledge (Science, Medical, Education, Inventing, Ghostbusting)

...or its okay to be random? As long the next vessel didn't choose the same career?
I just want to make sure. I am quite confused about this one.

Thank you!

-- Eld --
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
Wow, I am glad that I found this Project. I love the Reincarnation concept itself. I want to try this myself... later :)

Thanks. :)

Starting the Game
Once the Next Vessel is Born the Previous Founder/Vessel is Uncontrollable (You make look at the Stats of the Sim Etc.)

This means that we are not allowed to control our Sim anymore until they died? What about the spares? Are they controllable? Or only the main character in the story that only allowed to be controlled by us?

I still not get it. Unique looks are like a Sim that has a black hair and red eyes?

You can still control spouses and spares. Once the next vessel is born you can not control the previous vessel/founder.

By unique I was meaning that to show your Sim is part spirit they could have unnatural and unique features such as blue hair and red eyes. But that is optional, they can be as normal as you want. :P

Challenges

You Must Secure your Spirits Future

Only one in bracket category, right? So, when I choose Knowledge, they must be in order like
Knowledge (Science, Medical, Education, Inventing, Ghostbusting)

...or its okay to be random? As long the next vessel didn't choose the same career?
I just want to make sure. I am quite confused about this one.

No, you can choose one of those careers that is in the brackets. There are four categories and each of the four vessels must complete a career in one of those categories. So V1 could be Knowledge and then V2 could be Military, V3 Art and V4 Communications. So V1 could do Medicine, V2 could do Military, V3 Self-Employed Painter and V4 Politics.

You can choose the order but each category must be represented by a vessel. The job int hat category is also your choice.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
Thank you for your explanation, samoht! This project is so much interesting! Everything is clear (for now) :)
I will ask you again, if I need your help. For now I just need to read everyone stories about this project, so I will understand much better.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »
I have question, it is allowed to using mods in this challenge? I will still obey the rules; I have plan to use Nrass Story Progression, Overwatch and ErrorTrap. Thank you in advance :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

anything