Author Topic: Invitation to a Special Party  (Read 75616 times)

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Invitation to a Special Party
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »
Good news: I have internet on my dongle again. Bad news: since I had to reinstall my game a few days ago because of the bad patch, my dongle was unistalled off of my machine and I reinstalled it incorrectly.  I don`t keep backups. :/

I reset my computer and as soon as I have all my game and my store hair back reinstalled then I shall have my simself up on the swap shop.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
Good news: I have internet on my dongle again. Bad news: since I had to reinstall my game a few dayd ago because of thay bad patch, my dongle was unistalled off of my machine and I reinstalled it incorrectly.  I don`t keep backups. :/

I reset my computer and as soon as I have all my game and my store hair back reinstalled then I shall have my simself up on the swap shop.
Aw, that patch is serious. I hope you get everything back and everything's okay. Don't be late for the party  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
I`m making my sim self right now. I hope you`ll all like it!

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2011, 11:10:14 PM »
Hahahahahaha, there is a hay barrel behind me! At the beach! Crazy party! ...Why is everyone staring at me? This is Schipperke's house in Saskatchewan, right?

Kidnap Download me here!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:43 PM »
I can't see the picture. :(
Formerly Simstar3

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »
Can you see it now? (I can)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2011, 11:47:41 PM »
Yep!
I always imagined you looking like GIR. :P
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2011, 12:09:07 AM »
Wow there's a lot of people here.

Hello I'm moonshadow AKA: Casey.

I wish I could change the eyelash color.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2011, 04:14:31 PM »
The funny thing is that I actually have a sim-self already made.  I used it for my avatar on the official forums.  I'll have to dig him (me) up and take a screenshot.

So why don't you go to the exchange and download him/you?

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »
I cannot make a simself. :(  I updated to Lion and Sims3 not won't run. I'd love to come to the party though!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »
I cannot make a simself. :(  I updated to Lion and Sims3 not won't run. I'd love to come to the party though!

Oh, what a shame, NickyDuvyrda.  I hope you'll be able to fix whatever the problem is.  Meanwhile, we'll keep you on the guest list!   ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2011, 02:49:41 AM »
I think everyone is doing an excellent job.  Yes, Esther, you did a good job on yourself.  I can see the resemblence. :)
Thanks Salty!

Contacts are convenient and all, but I hate their invention because I've liked the glasses look since childhood and here it is dying out. You did great at making your Simself. I had seen your pics on Facebook and that's pretty spot on.
Thanks Carl. I think I would look better without glasses, but maybe that's just me.  :D

@ Esther: For some odd reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I was expecting you to look a lot like Cornelia! I'm glad you're coming as yourself.
Haha no, I've said before I look nothing like her, I just wish I did!  ;D As for coming as myself, if I would have thought you guys would buy it, I would have put Corny in CAS and taken a pic, but I have some people from here on facebook, so I knew they would know that wasn't me hehe.

@Esther
You did a great job at making your sim-self!
Thanks Alex! Everyone is looking good too! It's awesome seeing people instead of avatars!  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2011, 02:58:52 AM »
I think I would look better without glasses, but maybe that's just me. 

It's not uncommon for people (especially girls) to feel this way.  Sometimes it's a funny vanity issue for me.  My sister got married 5 years ago.  She was beautiful in her gown, veil, and flowers.  She didn't wear her glasses.  I didn't think much of it at the time.  Then I got married less than a year later and while we were cooing over my wedding dress, she asked me if I'm going to wear my glasses at the wedding.  I just laughed and said "Only if I expect to see."  It never entered my mind to take off my glasses.  I mean, I wear glasses all day every day.  Why take them off at my wedding?  I surely would have stumbled on my groovy platform shoes!  So, now I think it's odd when I look at her wedding pictures and see her without glasses.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2011, 03:06:54 AM »
That's true Pam. It probably is just vanity lol. I'm like you though, if I took them off, I'd walk into walls and everything. A wedding is an important time and there is no way I would even make it up the aisle without them lol. I've gotten used to them, but I still think I'd look better without them!  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2011, 04:11:08 AM »
That's true Pam. It probably is just vanity lol. I'm like you though, if I took them off, I'd walk into walls and everything. A wedding is an important time and there is no way I would even make it up the aisle without them lol. I've gotten used to them, but I still think I'd look better without them!  ;D

Another funny thing...  when my niece was in college (she's 42 now, so this was well over 20 years ago), it became so cool to wear glasses that she wore a pair that had just plain lenses.  No prescription.  Just blank lenses.  Hahaha!  This is also the same girl who wore two watches on one wrist.  They were identical except for the color:  one had a black strap and the other had a white strap.  She's never lived that one down.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."