Author Topic: Invitation to a Special Party  (Read 75617 times)

Natsuko

Re: Invitation to a Special Party
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
I love everyone's simselves, they look pretty- except for Metro's. That view was disturbing.
I still haven't had time to post my simself.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
I have organized a baby sitter and I am all ready to party. While I am waiting I have booked the baby sitter for an extra few days so I can have some Sim me time.

Ah peace and quiet at last,hold on what am I sitting around for no children in the house means time to play the Sims.

Here is a close up of my Sim self. My daughter said yeah that looks like you mummy,she looks grumpy. To which I replied yeah she probably got woken up early this morning too.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »
Everyone looks amazing! Metro, very original.  :P

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
Welcome to my home in Victoria, Australia!

This is Ben and my bedroom, where I spend most of my time.
Although I'm in my 20's, I used a teen sim because the shortness/chubbiness is a lot more like me than the adult sim look.

There's plenty of computers to go around, so we can all play Sims 3 together, or just sit down and watch Harry Potter, Star Wars, X-Men or maybe Lord of the Rings.
And if you're lucky, the cat might let you pat her. If not, maybe you'll get a glimpse as she runs past :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »
Here I am. :)

It's just a CAS shot, I'm afraid. (and she barely looks anything like me) If I was to be hosting a party, it wouldn't be in my house anyways. :P It'd be at the nearby park where I live, which is such an awesome place to host a party! Let's just hope it doesn't rain, that's my best dress! :o My party would be very strange. I reckon I'd make little paper plumbobs and tie them to each leave on all of the bushes and trees surrounding the park. That sounds like lots of work, though. I'll get my brother to do it instead..

You can download me here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2011, 12:14:20 PM »
Who lives in Las Vegas? That is awesome.  I bet Australia is beautiful. Are there like kangaroos jumping around? Or do you live far from where they are?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »
Who lives in Las Vegas? That is awesome.  I bet Australia is beautiful. Are there like kangaroos jumping around? Or do you live far from where they are?

Saltypaws is in Las Vegas.  And we have a couple of party-goers from Australia.  It's neat that people are including the country or city where they're from.  This is truly an international party!  Does that make us jet-setters?  Glitterati?  Maybe it just means my Sim-self gets around more than I do.  ::)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2011, 12:19:17 PM »
Where I used to live, there were literally hundreds of Kangaroo's outside of my window everyday. It was beautiful.
I don't see them very often here, as I live closer to built up areas.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
I live in Miami, where's the party again?  :P I need to get a car

Alexandria_ that's pretty. I never seen a kangaroo. It's nice to learn about other people!

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »
I live in Miami, where's the party again?  :P I need to get a car

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.  A long drive from Miami, but do-able.  I think I need to negotiate with SimAir to see if they'll give a special deal, considering all the Sim Travellers coming to this party!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.  A long drive from Miami, but do-able.  I think I need to negotiate with SimAir to see if they'll give a special deal, considering all the Sim Travellers coming to this party!
I'm pretty sure that driving from England takes longer. Well, that and the fact I'm 13 and don't have a drivers licence. I need to book a flight with SimAir fast.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
Charlotte, did you just change your username?  Did you used to be Sims3lover2010?  I'm keeping track of all everyone who's coming to the party, and I don't want to count you twice if you're the same person.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2011, 12:56:47 PM »
I couldn't resist joining the party, and couldn't resist rebuilding my whole appartment (I realize it look really nice in Sim version, and that it is not the cheap one!)

So, welcome to the birthday party of a very special forum comunity here in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I bet I'm the only one trowing this party in this part of the world, so I'll do my best to be a good host to everyone, and have a great time too! I hope you won't mind all the toys on the table, toy box is just not enough. Other than little clutter, I hope you all feel comfortable and will find your favorite spot and preocupation. There is a space ona nice balcony for smokers outdoorloving friends (and if you move those books, there is a place for laptop with wireless ;D), and gaming room for those special sharing moments with lots of supporting pillows for those with back aches! Schipp, I won't make it to the other side of the world, but thanks to modern technology, we can have live share of both parties. I'll make shore that my TV is conected too so in every room we can see what you guys are doing! And we can ignore time difference ;D
PS, for animal lovers, there are at least 15 dogs in front of my building, including some puppies. Plenty of entertainment for everyone!

Special thanks to my brother who borrowed his PS's for this occasion, even if he is not a Simmer!

I look like a beautiful Sim! Hahaha, just kidding, I'm not good with creating Sims looking like real persons, just can't do that. There are some similarities from beauty marks to nose shape (at least in profile), but I will leave those few who saw me in RL to judge. Off to go and bake that special cake, party is nearing!

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »
Charlotte, did you just change your username?  Did you used to be Sims3lover2010?  I'm keeping track of all everyone who's coming to the party, and I don't want to count you twice if you're the same person.
Yeah I just changed my username.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »

anything