Author Topic: Rules: Big Brother: The Sims 3 Rules  (Read 37461 times)

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
Big Brother: The Sims 3 Rules
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2012, 02:27:36 AM »
Oh, boy, this looks like so much fun I think I'm going to do it. This will be my first ever Sims challenge!

Offline ilovebakedgoods

• Llama Wrangler
  • I just swallowed my gum.
Re: Big Brother: The Sims 3 Rules
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 11:46:36 PM »
This sounds like a lot of fun so I'm going to start a BB "family" tonight. I probably won't document it in a story form due to time issues (not really enough time to dedicate to story writing and screenshots right now), but I was wondering if anyone has been sharing their BB project stories around here? I have looked throughout this thread and a few others but I can't find any BB related stories.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Forest_Bear

• Llama Wrangler
  • Simlish Song Addict
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »
I like Big Brother! I might give this challenge a go. *puts on to-do list*
Hi Im new! Call me Forest or Boo.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »
Just a few things I need to clarify.

1) Can the same person be HOH for two weeks in a row?
2) Can I have a little bit of control, just to make the story lines a bit more exciting (e.g making them kiss or something)
3) Can I use the 'testingcheatsenabled true' and 'Ctrl' cheat to get rid of that Stir Crazy moodlet?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2012, 05:48:33 AM »
This sounds like so much fun! If seasons doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll be playing a BB house over the weekend, might even post a story about it. If I play it I would dress them. I hate the random clothing that sims sometimes end up in especially with SN with the old fashioned skits mixed with modern tops!

I'm really looking forward to experiencing some traits the ive not played before!

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2012, 07:37:52 PM »
I have to say this is a fun challenge and I'd still be playing right now if my game hadn't crashed to desktop. Naturally the last save was a Sunday, just before evicting the second challenger - the game crashed the following Thursday, just as I was about to see who the newest HOH was going to nominate for the 3rd eviction.  ::) 

One of the challengers was a neurotic, evil supernatural skeptic, and I happened to have Bonehilda in there - it was great fun (sometimes annoying, but otherwise fun) seeing him run away from Bonehilda everytime she appeared, and then become fiendishly delighted because he watched himself suffer.  ;D 

I tend to micromanage everything and focus on skills and jobs when I play, perhaps to a fault, so this is a nice break.

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2013, 06:12:56 PM »
A friend of mine and I started this challenge last night.  It was so much more fun to play with someone else to watch too. When I played it on my own I got a bit bored of watching and not controlling, and gave up after week 2.  The things that sims get up to when you dont control them... Incredibly funny.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2013, 07:26:11 PM »
I just might do this as I absolutely love this show! Thanks for making it! Also if we change the rules just a tad by being about to choose the look, style, (traits maybe?), can it still be considered official?? Also is there any ranking I have to "enter". Or just do it freely and write a story? Thanks!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2013, 08:53:44 AM »
I always did Big Brother in sims 2! It was so much fun! I might be doing this challenge some time later. Here's a suggestion for people to maybe make the game more exiting:

I used to divide the house up into a rich and a poor part (they did that in the real big brother as well once). Every week I would give my sims a challenge like painting a picture etc. and the 50% of the sims that got the job done the quickest/best or sold a painting for the most money etc got to live in the rich part of the house, while the others had to live in the poor part. It was really funny to see how the sims in the poor part kept trying to find ways to the rich part but always complained about there not being any doors :P.
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2015, 08:45:05 AM »
I have just had a fun thought for a run on this project.  With the Movie Stuff stuff pack, a superhero themed edition of Big Brother.